Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dazz1975
    replied
    I am not happy vijay. Because of you i paniced and closed all my positions shortly after the chf mess.

I have to learn to have more faith in you.

Well done and congratulations on such a great effort. I wish I had more faith.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
    Hey Guys, we have finally closed all our trades. Finally out of the CHF mess. Personally I am happy that we are out with not so much hit on our accounts. I 'll soon recover and go above water mark highs. We have made good pips with GBPNZD.
    Great job Vijay,

May the recovery continue

Leave a comment:

• BillHuppert
    replied
    Considering that the open drawdown on the master account was over 60% at one stage I think it is a remarkable recovery.
    I commend your tenacity Vijay. I'm sure you will find it easier to concentrate on trading the account without the open drawdown dragging on it.
    Looking forward to returning to normal trading on the account.

Leave a comment:

• Hansen
    replied
    Well done, Vijay. Appreciate it

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied
    Hey Guys, we have finally closed all our trades. Finally out of the CHF mess. Personally I am happy that we are out with not so much hit on our accounts. I 'll soon recover and go above water mark highs. We have made good pips with GBPNZD.

Leave a comment:

• BillHuppert
    replied
    Originally posted by Hansen View Post
    No need to rush it I guess. Better safe than sorry, right
    Absolutely, no setup, no trade, no worries!

Leave a comment:

• Hansen
    replied
    Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
    Will be selling GBPUSD at highs. Nothing else seems to be tradable at the moment.
    No need to rush it I guess. Better safe than sorry, right

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied
    Will be selling GBPUSD at highs. Nothing else seems to be tradable at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Hansen
    replied
    Awesome job, Vijay! Good to see you are back im good shape

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    Man we are so heavy in on this USDCHF. It's so weak currently. I really hope that 0.95 holds. Honstly I'll be so glad to see the end of CHF.

Dupapa your probably happy you closed CHF trades 2 days ago now looking at the charts.

Honestly BRM, i didnt watch the chart after i made the choice (is why i have not been around since)

Now looking im glad to see vijay has got out at a better price than where i was.

for me it was not about if you got out good or bad, just my own tolerance for CHF is gone,

Thanks for all your hard work Vijay, enjoyed the eurnzd

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Nice job Vijay,

To be left with a relatively small 10% loss and only a further 5% of open drawdown under the current circumstances is quite remarkable.

I see that you've also almost recovered the smart scalper loss from late last year.

Hat's off to you!

This could be the year of Smart Trader
    Thanks Nick. Cant wait to be on equity highs again thanks for the support.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Nice job Vijay,

To be left with a relatively small 10% loss and only a further 5% of open drawdown under the current circumstances is quite remarkable.

I see that you've also almost recovered the smart scalper loss from late last year.

Hat's off to you!

This could be the year of Smart Trader

Leave a comment:

• fabx
    replied
    Vijay thanks for looking after us so well.

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied
    Hey Guys, i have closed all the USDCHF trades at some loss and also the EURNZD and the existing NZDCHF trade. We now have only one NZDCHF trade and i will keep that for some time and exit partially as i make profit. Trading will be resumed normally. Lets make some profit next month.

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    Vijay do you think you will reduce risk before US GDP and Yellen speaking just before market closes. Liquidity will be thin and she may rock the boat? Or numbers could be bad I guess too
    Plan is to exit USDCHF at 96500, thats just 10 pip away from the TP. its not BE but small loss, that will be compensated by the EURNZD trade. i will also be closing one NZDCHF trade completely, so that we will be left with one more. That will be less than 4% DD. i will keep that and trade normally. Lets see how it goes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X