No announcement yet.

Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen/read this I never said or pointed anyone out for any faults. The markets was tough this month. I expected my 30% growth 15% minimum this month and didn't achieve it because of my trading. What made it more difficult was all the DD from you and viper and these Swaps.. Other providers wasn't so hot on trading either. I've had a bit of pressure on me when the first week I didn't get the 5% growth I was looking for. I should have just walked away after the first $150 I lost.. It's not that big of deal for me to lose it. Some the trades I got stopped out with profit. You know I use Trailstops on your trades because I know you like to ride on it for a few days. For 100 pips I would soon rather take a chance getting stopped out with profit @50 pips than have it return to the entry and get nothing or worse. How many times did Price action play with us on AUDJPY trades on Thursday & Friday. That price action playing crap gets on my nerves. Take profit before we get into more DD...
    I assume will happen the JPY pairs will likely continue going down another 50 pips or more I'm not 100% sure about that but London News on CNBC forecasts were said the jpy pairs would mostly continue to go south.. I knew this before you made the trades.
    according to a Pearcy spread sheet So far I made $226.05 on smart trader this month... all together from Viper you and Kon I made $717.84 I blew about -$300 of it up. This DD I will reference this to what I mention earlier. April Fools Month, there was no reason to have all this DD but the market played us for fools.
    I have a lot to say about this matter but I'm to long winded and after typing 2 pages of trying to get everyone to understand. I feel there's no point anymore. Asking is the answer to all the things you wish to know. In the short term of this madness, Everyone has paid for the subscription fees and I'm still above water for the month SO FAR.
    There's always next week nothing else there is always next month.. Everyone is still doing a great job at trading the account We won't always win them all. but we can fight to win them back.
    Let's just focus on a recovery.

Comment

• Trades in the pipeline

GBPNZD long
      NZDCHF short
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Vijay,

Your Aussie Swiss exit today was exemplary in terms of money and risk management. I'm guessing you closed the trades manually (because the price didn't quite hit the system's stated TP) but by doing what you did, you have given yourself greater latitude with the basket of Yen shorts, despite sacrificing what in retrospect might have been, for a hold and hoper, a larger gain which hasn't materialised.

I, and a fairly silent majority I suspect, appreciate your efforts and your trading intelligence.

Stay the course.
        Well said. Give praise where praise is due.

Hey Vijay, when are we going to see you in a video with Nick?? hehehehe....

Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by pippop View Post
          Well said. Give praise where praise is due.
          Thanks...
          Originally posted by pippop View Post
          Hey Vijay, when are we going to see you in a video with Nick?? hehehehe....

Cheers.
          Whenever the time is right

Comment

• Trades in the pipeline

GBPUSD Long
            USDJPy Short
            NZDJPY Short

Comment

• May you share why gu long?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

• GU long looks quite normal, it's on uptrend and above multi year high, so no barrier above.
                I am rather concerned with NJ short, which is obviously against a well established uptrend...

Comment

• NJ was a good move after news. Will be interesting trade to watch for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Okda View Post
                    May you share why gu long?

Bec its in up trend Okda, and all the filters according to your system matched.

Yes NJ is not as good set up as the GU, but yes we can do well, NZD is poised to go down

Comment

• Update

Currently looking to

buy GBPUSD
                      buy GBPAUD
                      sell USDCHF

in the order of preference

Comment

• Originally posted by Okda View Post
                        May you share why gu long?

Hi Okda, now you know why i wanted to long GU? Look at the ride, missed

Comment

• I can't see anything from the tears in my eyes while praying for it to drop sooooooon :-D

Well done in predicting it, and good luck catching similar moves in the future

Comment

• Hi Vijay,

Thank you for the lovely setup, i know GBPAUD has yet to close on master but i closed out the trades manually as into some DD following viper, i closed as i wanted to reduce my risk going forward, i gained .8% so its all good

reducing risk is something ive learnt here, i used to sit and let ride before

Comment

• reducing risk is something ive learnt here, i used to sit and let ride before
                              Well played. Something I will have to take into account, as I am new to signals.

Comment

• Hey Vijay where do you see GA going from here over next 3 weeks?

Comment

Working...
                                X