No announcement yet.

Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi.Last night i did not speak to you.I am following you 14 day and this dd is little problem for me and i think for all new subscribers,but what ever you do i am with you.We mast fight

Comment

• I will give everyone a piece of advise. take it how ever you wish... I've been subscribed to smart trader on and off the past year. The times I've been subscribed, I was dealt with this familiar DD before taking losses because I personally closed the trades or had stop losses set. I did leave the signal for awhile until he showed some great efforts to regain the loss. If you quit now you'll lose out on the recovery process. Trust me I regret letting go the first time because of a DD.. Its worth the wait . But I also encourage Trail stops 30 to 50 pip. some of the times like these I would along side with you all on these trades but I use trail stops for situations like this... is it worth it to use trail stops you make that decision on your own. I use them and yes I get less pips at times but it's better to play it safe some times.

Stay with it folks. it will work out.

Comment

• Just wanted to pop in and say that we've got your back Vijay. Yes it is a difficult basket however I am not concerned at this stage. Please don't change any of your trading strategies to please the subs.

Comment

• @Cartmanizm: I agree 100%.

@EricB: Good comment. You have surprised me.

Comment

• Hey guys,

Trend has changed for GBPAUD according to my system, so i am planning to book losses. I can book here or wait for the previous low to be taken out. We will get back the losses in one or two months. Sorry for the losses, ofcourse part of the trading.
            Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
              Hey guys,

Trend has changed for GBPAUD according to my system, so i am planning to book losses. I can book here or wait for the previous low to be taken out. We will get back the losses in one or two months. Sorry for the losses, ofcourse part of the trading.

Good call Vijay.

If your system has told you that the trend has changed then I prefer you to accept the loss than hold on in hope.

It's the mature thing to do and what will result in your system standing the test of time.

I know it hurts... but it's part of the game.
              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Hi Vijay, was a very interesting 4H candle then, quite positive for us in fact. I'm still hopeful that your system is able to flip back over to bullish again in the next few hours. We will see I guess which way it will breakout of this range.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                  Hi Vijay, was a very interesting 4H candle then, quite positive for us in fact. I'm still hopeful that your system is able to flip back over to bullish again in the next few hours. We will see I guess which way it will breakout of this range.
                  And so it has come to pass

Comment

• God dammit!! Price was SO close from TP!!

Comment

• Originally posted by VictorTous View Post
                      God dammit!! Price was SO close from TP!!
                      I'm hoping for a bounce from 1.7956. In theory it could go higher still.

Comment

• Originally posted by primi View Post
                        I'm hoping for a bounce from 1.7956. In theory it could go higher still.
                        Primi, in GP price touched 1.80136... only 7.5 pips away from TP. It would have been a BIG win overall

Comment

• Bad luck.Three times we missed tp for a few pips.I hope to get the 4 chance.

Comment

Primi, in GP price touched 1.80136... only 7.5 pips away from TP. It would have been a BIG win overall
                            Really? Crap. I'm not copying TP so didn't see where it was.

Comment

• Yeah man, it is at 1.80211! I don't copy SL (Vijay's systems always hide them anyways, but TP is always useful to learn and adapt to the strategy).

Don't give up Vijay, we can still reach it and win the basket!

Originally posted by primi View Post
                              Really? Crap. I'm not copying TP so didn't see where it was.

Comment

God dammit!! Price was SO close from TP!!
                                Yes - I was watching and shouting at the screen "Go on *****!". Forex is cruel.

Comment

Working...
                                X