Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smart Trader

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I know at the end will be ok,but 1 month i am following st and 25 days in big dd.Is not good feeling.Tahnk you for your work.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Erikkr View Post
      I know at the end will be ok,but 1 month i am following st and 25 days in big dd.Is not good feeling.Tahnk you for your work.
      It will take 20 years from the time you are born to earn anything Erikkr. its your investment, that takes time to grow. Once its grown it ll be significant and solve some/all of your financial problems. We will get money. Be patient and confident.
      Trade the market, not the trader

      Comment


      • Jesus Christ are you guys gonna analyze every friggin trade from now on. Can we just start a complaining thread for the whiners. It's driving me nuts, as I'm sure it drives Smart, TA and Viper. Look at the history, look at the parameters. 4-10% a month. OK good. Drawdown as mentioned by Smart up to 20%. So ffs do we have to annoy and possibly stress the guy that we are paying to HELP US make money???? Let the team traders do their thing, leave your risk to no more than 1 and you won't get your panties in a twist.

        Sent from Uranus

        Comment


        • Everyone get that EC short trade? I got 22.6! Nice

          Comment


          • Me too! 20.8 pips

            Comment


            • i have 6 trades open,did not open ec trade.Very nice
              Last edited by Erikkr; 06-04-2014, 02:52 PM.

              Comment


              • 06.02.2014 15:40 06.05.2014 14:59 EURCAD Sell 0.05 - 1.48022 1.48251 1.48422 -17.1 -4.67 2d -0.20% -

                any idea why this sold early, and also -37 pips

                funny enough ive got an error reported in terminal about the same time. the error is "error 2" - can anyone shed some light???
                Last edited by dupapa; 06-05-2014, 12:47 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dupapa View Post
                  06.02.2014 15:40 06.05.2014 14:59 EURCAD Sell 0.05 - 1.48022 1.48251 1.48422 -17.1 -4.67 2d -0.20% -

                  any idea why this sold early, and also -37 pips

                  funny enough ive got an error reported in terminal about the same time. the error is "error 2" - can anyone shed some light???
                  I havent closed any in loss. Check with my myfxbook and if there is any discrepancy, contact support. Sorry for the small loss, even though its small.
                  Trade the market, not the trader

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                    I havent closed any in loss. Check with my myfxbook and if there is any discrepancy, contact support. Sorry for the small loss, even though its small.
                    yeah i noticed you closed in profit,

                    weirdly i was getting off quotes on my manual trades close to this time, what causes off quotes ive never had them till today?

                    also my stvps is sluggish as hell today, just rebooted it and its running alot better now, im hoping this "IT" fix of reboot solves it, it had been up over 3 months no shutdown

                    and your right it is a very small loss

                    Comment


                    • Got my fingers crossed for the next 24 hours. Crazy price action!!!

                      Sent from Uranus

                      Comment


                      • wtf.... How did that happen!!

                        Comment


                        • hidden SL in EA?

                          Comment


                          • Yes, there was a hidden SL.
                            Trade the market, not the trader

                            Comment


                            • Crazy 24 pips of slippage on last 2 cadchf trades.This is not good.This week i lost about 100 pips because of slippage or miss trade.If countinue like this will have to disconnect or change broker.But is my fault ,i should close trades when were in big plus.But this is icm and not simpletrader
                              Last edited by Erikkr; 06-05-2014, 02:48 PM.

                              Comment


                              • ....looks like the EURCAD is going to do the same...literally speechless given what they were all up at.

                                A lot of these trades would benefit from a trailing stop rather than a set SL?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X