Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lennylongroach View Post
    ....looks like the EURCAD is going to do the same...literally speechless given what they were all up at.

A lot of these trades would benefit from a trailing stop rather than a set SL?
    It was a trailing SL on the overall basket. Trailing doesnt mean it was in profit here. Yes we did have 4% profit, but who would have expected it will turn out like this.
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• ouch, shame that it turned on us like that. we was up big i agree

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
        It was a trailing SL on the overall basket. Trailing doesnt mean it was in profit here. Yes we did have 4% profit, but who would have expected it will turn out like this.
        ...hindsight is always 20/20.... i should take my own advice and stop stalking the trades at least that way i'd be oblivious!

Comment

• There's been nothing but bullish price action on eurcad since last friday on a number of time frames. ECB did not surprise. So it's not exactly surprising. But we made it through more or less unharmed so it should now be back to business as usual.

Comment

• We are still in red for three eurcad trades, aren t we? I would not call that unharmed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Anton123 View Post
              We are still in red for three eurcad trades, aren t we? I would not call that unharmed...
              Yes we are but possibly the biggest event risk this year (or certainly so far this year) is now behind us. That's why I was nervous earlier to go heavy into ECB. With that out of the way it's not likely to just shoot straight up or down without looking back. It's more managable and Vijay can handle it.

Comment

• i closed down both positions at the top/bottom of their respective spikes. Thank you for the setup Vijay. Im sure they will turn out profitable for everyone, I've re-entered at the current levels so Im right back in there.
                Last edited by KGB; 06-05-2014, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Great Trading Recently Smart,

Keep up the good work mate you're putting on a masterclass.

I wouldnt mind you losing a few though so i could get some time on the leaderboard.

Greedy Just jokes mate wish you the best.

Regards

TradeAlerter
                  "You have to learn the rules of the game, and then you have to play better than anyone else."

Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by KGB View Post
                    i closed down both positions at the top/bottom of their respective spikes. Thank you for the setup Vijay. Im sure they will turn out profitable for everyone, I've re-entered at the current levels so Im right back in there.
                    mate i did the same with a couple of trades. but wish i had on both. very cruel to see what happened on CADCHF. Anyway am hopeful for recovery on EURCAD but my confidence isnt as high anymore, that Euro move was so strong. CAD news has been shit as.

Comment

• I think Vijay can handele it, is not far away from be,i think viper will have problems this time.

Comment

• Hi Vijay, I see you opened multiple pairs for trading under smart trade , it is generally more hard to be manageable with more than one pairs running. So why not focus on one pair only like your another master account smart scalpel which is running smoothly even in the worst conditions where you are always able to get exit with BE. Because you can pay more attention at one point with much less risk involved .
                        Last edited by richardlivefrex; 06-06-2014, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardlivefrex View Post
                          Hi Vijay, I see you opened multiple pairs for trading under smart trade , it is generally more hard to be manageable with more than one pairs running. So why not focus on one pair only like your another master account smart scalpel which is running smoothly even in the worst conditions where you are always able to get exit with BE. Because you can pay more attention at one point with much less risk involved .
                          With all due respect, I pay Vijay to trade the successful strategy which has done so well over the past year.

What you are suggesting is that he change this, which is not what I'm paying for. I would appreciate it if people could stop this silliness because the market is already testing our resolve and we don't need people to get him to start doubting his abilities in addition to this.

Your "advice" is undermining his confidence and as a paying subscriber, I find this objectionable.

If things get too exciting, then reduce your risk if you are subscribing.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardlivefrex View Post
                            Hi Vijay, I see you opened multiple pairs for trading under smart trade , it is generally more hard to be manageable with more than one pairs running. So why not focus on one pair only like your another master account smart scalpel which is running smoothly even in the worst conditions where you are always able to get exit with BE. Because you can pay more attention at one point with much less risk involved .
                            Multiple pairs is part of the strategy richard. And it has been there since day 1. So dont worry about that, each pair has its own trend and SL and profit booking targets.
                            Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by scatat View Post
                              With all due respect, I pay Vijay to trade the successful strategy which has done so well over the past year.

What you are suggesting is that he change this, which is not what I'm paying for. I would appreciate it if people could stop this silliness because the market is already testing our resolve and we don't need people to get him to start doubting his abilities in addition to this.

Your "advice" is undermining his confidence and as a paying subscriber, I find this objectionable.

If things get too exciting, then reduce your risk if you are subscribing.

^
                              |
                              | this, just exactly this,

his stragety works which is alot more than can be said for 99% of his followers own systems or they wouldnt need/want to follow, so lets leave it to the pro, the pro whos been pulling green pips for a long time now

Thanks Vijay, keep brining them in!!

Comment

• I'm hoping this NZD USD trades don't turn out like Joel Krugers trades did. I was only watching his trade on the side lines but I would hate the swaps to take us further into some DD...
                                I'm sure we are okay.... just saying. because it appears we got in at break out point as Joel did but.... who knows...

Comment

Working...
                                X