No announcement yet.

Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Vijay. No-one likes taking losses but you've shown you have the guts to do it and the responsibility not to take excessive risks.

Best wishes with the rest of the basket.

Comment

• Ouch that hurt. Please can you post on the forum when you are intending to close trades in draw down like that because I had been watching the forum to check you weren't going to close any as I would have turned off the signal if you said you were going to close so that I didn't loose all that money. Normally you are pretty good at communicating actions to us Vijay. I have the signal on two large accounts at 1x and 1.5x so nothing excessive risk wise but as large accounts it was still quite a sting. I know you indicated you may look at closing some but nothing since that to say you actually were going to close. I just would have liked to have had the opportunity to disconnect the signal as Harsha believes the AN will still go back down and looking at my chart patterns it also looks like it will to me. Vipers last UC without warning he just closed and I switched off the signal because he did not communicate his intent to his subscribers. I was newly subscribed to him so only had the one UC trade and so it was not a big draw down for me at the time. I just think it is important that you communicate things to us so we have the choice of leaving the trades in your hands or turning the signal off if we wish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khybee View Post
        Ouch that hurt. Please can you post on the forum when you are intending to close trades in draw down like that because I had been watching the forum to check you weren't going to close any as I would have turned off the signal if you said you were going to close so that I didn't loose all that money. Normally you are pretty good at communicating actions to us Vijay. I have the signal on two large accounts at 1x and 1.5x so nothing excessive risk wise but as large accounts it was still quite a sting. I know you indicated you may look at closing some but nothing since that to say you actually were going to close. I just would have liked to have had the opportunity to disconnect the signal as Harsha believes the AN will still go back down and looking at my chart patterns it also looks like it will to me. Vipers last UC without warning he just closed and I switched off the signal because he did not communicate his intent to his subscribers. I was newly subscribed to him so only had the one UC trade and so it was not a big draw down for me at the time. I just think it is important that you communicate things to us so we have the choice of leaving the trades in your hands or turning the signal off if we wish.
        I did communicate that I 'll b closing all or few trades khybee. Even I believe AN n NU 'll reverse. But my system was saying close the trades. So I reduced the risk n still some are there for the recovery. We booked small loss % wise. Even if we book more also we can recover in a month or two so don't panic
        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Ouch that hurt. Please can you post on the forum when you are intending to close trades in draw down like that because I had been watching the forum to check you weren't going to close any as I would have turned off the signal if you said you were going to close so that I didn't loose all that money. Normally you are pretty good at communicating actions to us Vijay. I have the signal on two large accounts at 1x and 1.5x so nothing excessive risk wise but as large accounts it was still quite a sting. I know you indicated you may look at closing some but nothing since that to say you actually were going to close. I just would have liked to have had the opportunity to disconnect the signal as Harsha believes the AN will still go back down and looking at my chart patterns it also looks like it will to me. Vipers last UC without warning he just closed and I switched off the signal because he did not communicate his intent to his subscribers. I was newly subscribed to him so only had the one UC trade and so it was not a big draw down for me at the time. I just think it is important that you communicate things to us so we have the choice of leaving the trades in your hands or turning the signal off if we wish.
          You're always free to reopen the trades and manage them yourself aren't you? The fact that it "looks bad" having a balance dd in myfxbook is somewhat irrelevant...

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
            I did communicate that I 'll b closing all or few trades khybee. Even I believe AN n NU 'll reverse. But my system was saying close the trades. So I reduced the risk n still some are there for the recovery. We booked small loss % wise. Even if we book more also we can recover in a month or two so don't panic
            Is this the communication you refer to Vijay or was there another after this as this suggested you _may_ so I watched the forum closely to read if you were actually going to close any but didn't see anything. I'm not panicking and totally respect and love your signals. I know we can't win them all but on this trade I had just turned up my risk and would have switched off the signal had I know they were to be closed and waited for that turnaround rather than lose the money.

AUDNZD trades are not looking great. My system is telling me the same thing, so i may cut those trades - Close all of them or close few of them (FIFO) and wait for a turn around.

I will wait for sometime, if i get a retracement, i will place the SL as the recent high, if not, i will wait for sometime and close some or all of them.

Will not be closing NZDUSD trades for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
              You're always free to reopen the trades and manage them yourself aren't you? The fact that it "looks bad" having a balance dd in myfxbook is somewhat irrelevant...
              Unsure what you mean Pearcey2 as I mentioned nothing about it looking bad or myfxbook???

Comment

Unsure what you mean Pearcey2 as I mentioned nothing about it looking bad or myfxbook???
                Then if you could just reopen the trade to manage yourself, what's bad about closing in a loss?

Comment

• We subscribe to let the traders trade for us. Updates are always welcome but I don't think traders are obliged to inform us on every trade they open/close. You can always enable 'ask for manual confirmation' on MT4 so that you can review the trades first otherwise assume all risks of auto trade.

Comment

open some short AN yourself. exactly the same. you miss some commission. Trader has been more than vocal.

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• Yes, let Vijay trade, he doesn t need to warn us.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricoguy View Post
                        We subscribe to let the traders trade for us. Updates are always welcome but I don't think traders are obliged to inform us on every trade they open/close. You can always enable 'ask for manual confirmation' on MT4 so that you can review the trades first otherwise assume all risks of auto trade.
                        Thank you I did not know there was such a feature so I will look into it.

Comment

I think signal provider does not need to communicate such things, that's why we follow a signal to let him the guys do the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by WorldPeaceCookie View Post
                            I think signal provider does not need to communicate such things, that's why we follow a signal to let him the guys do the job.
                            Completely agree with this. For the same reason I didn't buy a dog and bark myself.

Comment

• Sorry... Misread the above comments. Ignore me

Comment

• $7.09 on the AUDNZD total profits It's better than what I thought

Comment

Working...
                                X