No announcement yet.

Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rate was hiked, still NZ dropped, as RBNZ said they ll not be increasing further and NZ should fall significantly. So i took losses Currently we are down 6.38% this month
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• There goes 2 months of profits.
      Fundamentally I can't understand the reason for the last 2 pair of trades.

Anyway, hope what's left won't get any worse.
      Look forward to the recovery.

Comment

• -7.87% those trades alone----- Just let us know what the plan is going forward on the month
        -$765.82 for the month
        Last edited by EricB; 07-23-2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• It's not a disaster. But it shows very clearly that going into events like this with a heavy basket is very dangerous. You can win big but more often than not (from my experience) you don't.

Comment

• Tomorrow is another day,but sorry Vijay this was not smart.Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
              The rate was hiked, still NZ dropped, as RBNZ said they ll not be increasing further and NZ should fall significantly. So i took losses Currently we are down 6.38% this month
              Hello Vijay,

was a good decision, you as a trader have to feel comfortable with the situation.
              So its always better to cut the trades as just sit and hope. Also after the decision of rbnz.

Thank you for taking care.

Cheers,
              Heinz

Comment

• Congratulations Vijay! You took the losses

Comment

• Statement which caused the negative spike: Reserve Bank of New Zealand: "The central bank is also warning that the high dollar is "unjustified and unsustainable" and could fall significantly."

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                    The rate was hiked, still NZ dropped, as RBNZ said they ll not be increasing further and NZ should fall significantly. So i took losses Currently we are down 6.38% this month
                    You did what you thought was the right thing to do Vijay. Wishing you all the best for the recovery mate.

Cheers,
                    Mario.

Comment

• Those stupid comments from officials always screw the market... why not just make an announcement of the rate, and let market digest it the way it should...

Comment

• Man sucks. So close to breakeven on Monday. Kiwi and Loonie why you treat me so bad?

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• Looking to trade
                          Short EURAUD
                          Short EURJPY
                          Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Hey guys,

I just posted about recent losses on one of the other threads. It's worth a read.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• A really smart trader would not have opened highly correlated pairs with NZD in both baskets at same time except if the directions are hedging one another which was not the case here.
                              I am very disappointed as I had just paid up my sub and 'am now really smarting from the loss. Thankfully I set it to 0.1 fixed lots on my 30k account.

Nick you should consider introducing a high water mark system so that a subscriber won't pay for next months signals if the loss this month is > than the cost of the signal.
                              Ed

Comment

• Whoa there. You pays your money and take your risk. No-one forced you to subscribe. I think it's quite cheeky to pass judgement as a new sub without prior experience of the value the sub give.

If you want to become a signal provider and open trades on non-correlated pairs ( you seem to be such an expert ) , then do so if your strategies are so great and profitable.

For some time now, Vijay has been making us some great profits, so he is quite smart.

Originally posted by glenough View Post
                                A really smart trader would not have opened highly correlated pairs with NZD in both baskets at same time except if the directions are hedging one another which was not the case here.
                                I am very disappointed as I had just paid up my sub and 'am now really smarting from the loss. Thankfully I set it to 0.1 fixed lots on my 30k account.

Nick you should consider introducing a high water mark system so that a subscriber won't pay for next months signals if the loss this month is > than the cost of the signal.
                                Ed

Comment

Working...
                                X