Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• richardlivefrex
    replied
    Hi Vijay, Smart Trade comes back the market place now and its setting for risk multiplier works properly. Do you think all problem related has been fixed and no more similar issue may occur ?

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Zoli71 View Post
    Can I follow SmartTrader or Smart2 with leverage 1:200 and risk 1x?
    Yes you can. 100% certain.

Leave a comment:

• Zoli71
    replied
    Can I follow SmartTrader or Smart2 with leverage 1:200 and risk 1x?

Leave a comment:

• dazz1975
    replied
    Well played Vijay.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• dazz1975
    replied
    Praying for bad news with aud interest rate decision

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied
    Originally posted by gental View Post
    I need Help i have a mam created but trader must Connect mam i try to send private message but email box it IS full and dont accepet news private message can enubody Help me with Mail maby of trader or forexsignals support
    Thanks
    Did you fund your account?

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• gental
    replied
    I need Help i have a mam created but trader must Connect mam i try to send private message but email box it IS full and dont accepet news private message can enubody Help me with Mail maby of trader or forexsignals support
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• richardlivefrex
    replied
    Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
    Hi richard that's probably because smarttrade`s current balance is zero. That's why probably it's showing the minimum lot size. We will have the new account linked tomorrow

Thanks Vijay. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied
    Originally posted by richardlivefrex View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1422[/ATTACH] Hi Nick, for the master account SmartTrade, when I set the risk multiplier, whatever figure I put on , my copy account always shows 0.01, you know why ?
    Hi richard that's probably because smarttrade`s current balance is zero. That's why probably it's showing the minimum lot size. We will have the new account linked tomorrow

Last edited by SmartTrader; 11-01-2015, 07:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• richardlivefrex
    replied
    simpletrade - risk setting.jpg Hi Nick, for the master account SmartTrade, when I set the risk multiplier, whatever figure I put on , my copy account always shows 0.01, you know why ?

Leave a comment:

• idempotent
    replied
    Thanks Vijay. Losing history is a pain for you, but no fear; those of us that have been with you for a while "don't need no steenkin' history" anymore

Leave a comment:

• hamiltoncurtis
    replied
    Thanks Vijay for clearing it up. I am a big fan of Smart Trader and would be very disappointed if it went away.

Leave a comment:

• BMM
    replied
    very good, thanks for your words

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    Thank you vijay for the full and thorough explination much appreciated

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied
    Ok I assumed that Nick had sent am email to all smarttrader subscribers. Looks like majority of you guys didn't get. Here is the reason
    I was sending smarttrader signals from a hotforex PAMM account. This was very old pamm system and was an outsourced project of hotforex group. Hotforex came up with version2 PAMM which was built in house. I could not move my history and still use the new PAMM. So I decided to continue to use the same old PAMM because I did not want to lose history. slowly they removed it for new clients to put money in to the old pamm. I remained only with one client who wad my friend. Now they discontinued the old PAMM and only support the version 2. I never knew it will be like this. Apparently the clients were informed about it but not the fund manager. So the client funds were transferred to the client and the pamm is discontinued.
    So what's it for you guys?
    Nothing. There will not be any effect for you guys. I will be opening new real account with the same balance and Nick will be connecting that account for signals. So you guys don't need to do anything apart from checking the new myfxbook account for any trade verifications. Currently trader is waiting for trades so we did not miss any trades. We will have the new account in this week itself.
    No other account will have any impact. We will be keeping existing myfxbook account for reference.

Last edited by SmartTrader; 10-27-2015, 05:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X