Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
    Hi gmontes,
    You should have known all these details already. That is how i trade and it seems to me that you are surprised to see. Please read the forum and see the history of trades, then only you will understand how i am trading. its difficult to explain to each and everyon e the same details again and again.

Regarding one currency in all the basket. i feel why not, when the whole world was selling JPY, why shouldnt we? and thats where our probability of our success will be more, thats the trend. Right? why should we trade some other currency whose trend is not so well defined at that particular time. if you see now AUD is going down now and we should sell AUD. Thats a clear trend and i follow the same. if it goes against me, i apply my skill and i still fail, i take losses.
    Hi Vijay:
    if we are in a retracement and you enter in the direction of the trend (i.e. USDJPY is up trend), no problem to do it as long as you entered close to the end of retracement or beginning (confirmation) of impulse. But you know better than us that a retracement can go down up to 200-300 pips without problem and even though there is a uptrend there is a high risk loss if you enter in the beginning of a retrace stage as the case with last trades. Of course, no problem if you size our position to absorve 200-300 pips DD within 5% risk because you estimated that possibility in advance - but the grid system in this case can left us with a 25% DD (and loss) with few pips retrace.

Comment

• hi Gmontes. Vijay already answered that his 25% DD s theorical. if his EA detect the end of the trend then every positions will be closed. before 25%.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmontes View Post
        Hi Vijay:
        if we are in a retracement and you enter in the direction of the trend (i.e. USDJPY is up trend), no problem to do it as long as you entered close to the end of retracement or beginning (confirmation) of impulse. But you know better than us that a retracement can go down up to 200-300 pips without problem and even though there is a uptrend there is a high risk loss if you enter in the beginning of a retrace stage as the case with last trades. Of course, no problem if you size our position to absorve 200-300 pips DD within 5% risk because you estimated that possibility in advance - but the grid system in this case can left us with a 25% DD (and loss) with few pips retrace.
        Gmnotes, please please read the forum. i have explained these things clearly. my system does not enter at the beginning of the retracements and see what happens when there is a reverse trend. This is not a one on one training, i cant possibly explain everything again. Please spend some time on understanding the system.
        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Thank you for good work and a lot of green pips.I wish you all good in 2015.Thank you

Comment

• Second that, well for December. Bring on 2015

Sent via Telepathy

Comment

• Hi Smart-Trader

How many EUR/USD trades do you do in 1 week/1 month?

Comment

• Originally posted by EuroWinnings View Post
                Hi Smart-Trader

How many EUR/USD trades do you do in 1 week/1 month?
                May not even be one. it depends on what is trending at the moment EuroWinnings. i dont trade any one particular currency for long time, i keep switching between many.

Comment

• I wish you all a very happy new year, lets wish this year brings great profits for all of us
                  Last edited by SmartTrader; 01-04-2015, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Happy New year too!

Comment

• Happy new year too you too SmartTrader

Comment

• Happy new year to you SmartTrader, looking forward to seeing you prosper in 2015!

Comment

• Really happy to begin the year like this. Thank you Mr Vijay!
                          Last edited by ste3fan; 01-02-2015, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Happy New Year Vijay. Thanks for the pips in my account the past months. Safe tradin to all good luck. nc!

Comment

• Will be looking to trade
                              AUDUSD short
                              EURUSD short

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                                Will be looking to trade
                                AUDUSD short
                                EURUSD short
                                When exactly will you be trading again? Ive just got this signal the other day on the trial, and was hoping to see it in action...

Comment

Working...
                                X