No announcement yet.

Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Vijay, I wondered if you can give us an update on how you plan to deal with this situation. With time, do you feel confident that you can get us out of the drawdown.
    Any update would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by fabx; 01-23-2015, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Yes. I went to bed after the EU short was opened, very happy. Then I saw the chart 200 pips south in the morning and I was very happy, but then I saw no trade and in my trade history I saw we only made 10 pips. So disappointing as you normally go for way more. If only I'd stay up and put my own short on has I known 10 pips was all. Anyway a plan would be good cos last night 10 pips wasn't enough unfortunately

Comment

• Hello, I'd like to jump on board with this signal once the swiss trades clear. I have a couple of questions. I assume this is still FIFO/US compliant? Also, do you plan to continue to trade CHF pairs after the closeout of the existing positions?

Comment

• Originally posted by jprize View Post
          Best of luck to you Vjay. For me, I think this has been the last straw...I'm probably done with forex. It will take me a couple years of hard work to make what I have lost from these SP's.
          If you listened my advises now you will have more money in your pocket. Do not complain now. Losses can be part of game, but make stupid accusations after you send private message is not good !

Comment

• Dear All,

If you have been affected by the IC Markets misquotes (refer discussion in the main thread), Then:

Please fill in the Plaintiffs Database file with as much information as you can, as quickly as you can.
            https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...STc/edit#gid=0

Follow the link, login to google and click "Request Access".
            You can edit the file directly as soon as you have access.

There are three sheets in the file.

1. Accounts: Details of affected accounts
            2. Trades: List of affected trades we are disputing
            3. Broker Prices: Price data from as many brokers as possible

The more info we have the better the collective case will be.

Overall I suggest we proceed as follows:

1. Collect the facts (above data, and any other relevant info)
            2. Summarize the facts and formulate a collective demand in a few slides
            3. Nick brings the collective demand forward to IC markets on the group's behalf
            4. Take next steps including legal/media action as necessary, depending on the outcome.

It is better to discuss our strategy and coordinate actions in a private group:
            https://plus.google.com/communities/...17908574129267

Please join this community to continue the discussion.

Brgds, Peter

Comment

• Well done Peter,
              Glad someone is taking the initiative to follow this through.

Comment

• IC Markets

Originally posted by R35 View Post
                Dear All,

If you have been affected by the IC Markets misquotes (refer discussion in the main thread), Then:

Please fill in the Plaintiffs Database file with as much information as you can, as quickly as you can.
                https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...STc/edit#gid=0

Follow the link, login to google and click "Request Access".
                You can edit the file directly as soon as you have access.

There are three sheets in the file.

1. Accounts: Details of affected accounts
                2. Trades: List of affected trades we are disputing
                3. Broker Prices: Price data from as many brokers as possible

The more info we have the better the collective case will be.

Overall I suggest we proceed as follows:

1. Collect the facts (above data, and any other relevant info)
                2. Summarize the facts and formulate a collective demand in a few slides
                3. Nick brings the collective demand forward to IC markets on the group's behalf
                4. Take next steps including legal/media action as necessary, depending on the outcome.

It is better to discuss our strategy and coordinate actions in a private group:
                https://plus.google.com/communities/...17908574129267

Please join this community to continue the discussion.

Brgds, Peter

All the best Peter
                I do really hope you can get a reasonable and fair outcome from IC Markets.
                Based on my experience of the Australian Legal system if you can avoid Legal Action it is far better, but depending on IC Markets decision it may be required.

Best regards
                Phil
                >I did not escape unscathed last Thursday week. I Still lost $2800

Comment

• Hi ST,

Good news for us, ppl on ICM, broker closed the usdchf at a fair price(today's market price) and reopened the nzdchf trades. As these 2 trades were reopened with other magic numbers, they are not managed by copier anymore, so I was just wondering what is your plan about this pair? what SL should we set? I know it might sound a stupid question but I never traded this pair, I know nothing about it. This are your trades but u cannot manage them and as I cannot stay 24\5 in front of PC checking the live trading room for your new moves would be nice to know your plan, be able to set some pendings or some price alarms, a SL and TP to these 2 trades.

Comment

• Originally posted by cris47 View Post
                    Hi ST,

Good news for us, ppl on ICM, broker closed the usdchf at a fair price(today's market price) and reopened the nzdchf trades. As these 2 trades were reopened with other magic numbers, they are not managed by copier anymore, so I was just wondering what is your plan about this pair? what SL should we set? I know it might sound a stupid question but I never traded this pair, I know nothing about it. This are your trades but u cannot manage them and as I cannot stay 24\5 in front of PC checking the live trading room for your new moves would be nice to know your plan, be able to set some pendings or some price alarms, a SL and TP to these 2 trades.
                    Hi Vijay ,

as said by cris47, all the people involved in ICM CHF issue have been fairly amended and NZDCHF trades have been reinstated but without the old magic number, obviously. I know it's a quite unusual situation but we would like to know what's your plan on the open trades and if you are setting TP/SL for the open trades.

Thank you!
                    bull_2nd

Comment

• I plan to take some high probabily trades and earn some money out of it and cut the same size on the existing trades and minimize the DD. i have also planned to enter in to one more USDCHF (probably) and take some pips out of it. As your trades not being managed by the EA, its complicated now. my new trades will be entered in your accounts, except the 3 existing ones. i will try to inform you guys if i am closing(partially may be) at some levels. ofcourse i do it when i have some profit with other(new) trades.
                      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                        I plan to take some high probabily trades and earn some money out of it and cut the same size on the existing trades and minimize the DD. i have also planned to enter in to one more USDCHF (probably) and take some pips out of it. As your trades not being managed by the EA, its complicated now. my new trades will be entered in your accounts, except the 3 existing ones. i will try to inform you guys if i am closing(partially may be) at some levels. ofcourse i do it when i have some profit with other(new) trades.
                        I think that the simple way it that Vijay closes the old trades that were stopped in the event and we close the reinstated-not managed ones. After that Vijay could start new ones that will be managed as usual

just my proposal

Comment

• could be a good idea BMM but I don't think ST and other ppl following him using other brokers will agree to this.
                          Anyway the best think we could do, is to just close the trades and be happy with the 40% DD. This is just getting DFox dejavu
                          Last edited by cris47; 01-27-2015, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Alternatively you could re-enter the trade again yourself using an indicator that allows you to add a magic number, that might be a possibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabx View Post
                              Alternatively you could re-enter the trade again yourself using an indicator that allows you to add a magic number, that might be a possibility.
                              It should be an EA. An indicator can not place a trade. But yeah, its a good point, you can close the trade and enter with the magic number you want. But i am not sure if it will be picked up by the simple trader EA, as in its database, the trade is already closed. Nick might be helpful here.
                              Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• my solution is to turn on sms alerts going forward an sleeping with one eye open!

Comment

Working...
                                X