Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys just to be sure.

I have two NZDCHF trades reopened and I understand those won't be managed which is fine.

USDCHF has been closed.

Question is:

Does the copier open the new USDCHF trade because it is not present on my account?

Comment

• Originally posted by goral123 View Post

Question is:

Does the copier open the new USDCHF trade because it is not present on my account?
      It will not open.
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Usdchf has NOT been close though, right?

Mine was opened at 0.97770 and is now at 0.91902

I'm pretty happy about that btw.. Any plan for it?

Comment

• Hey Guys,

As i said earlier, i am going to start a basket risking 5%. i am going to take shorts on AUDJPY. max trades will be 3 in the basket. Risking 5% of my account balance, for the entire basket also expecting a 5% return. i am going with a strict SL. here are the trades... these are manual trades by the way.

Short AUDJPY 91.526
          Short2 AUDJPY 91.826
          Short3 AUDJPY 92.126

SL for all the 3 trades is at 92.426. TP will change depending on how many trades in place.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
            Hey Guys,

As i said earlier, i am going to start a basket risking 5%. i am going to take shorts on AUDJPY. max trades will be 3 in the basket. Risking 5% of my account balance, for the entire basket also expecting a 5% return. i am going with a strict SL. here are the trades... these are manual trades by the way.

Short AUDJPY 91.526
            Short2 AUDJPY 91.826
            Short3 AUDJPY 92.126

SL for all the 3 trades is at 92.426. TP will change depending on how many trades in place.
            Are you doing this before the interest rate decision tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
              Are you doing this before the interest rate decision tomorrow?
              No i am waiting for the news to be over. ofcourse these levels may change. i am just trying to tell people beforehand, so that they can adjust their max lot sizes and so on.

Comment

• Makes sense, JPY is starting to look bullish across the board. I was looking at NZD/JPY and CHF/JPY but AUD/JPY would be a good pair after the announcement tomorrow. The interest rate cut has already been factored in so things might get interesting if the RBA holds off till next month.

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                No i am waiting for the news to be over. ofcourse these levels may change. i am just trying to tell people beforehand, so that they can adjust their max lot sizes and so on.

Comment

• [deleted]

sorry forgot I could check master account for a second...
                  Last edited by peeper; 02-02-2015, 05:11 AM.

Comment

• Hey Guys, i was correct in my view on AUDJPY, ofcourse i entered little late, but still very good at this stage. We have 50+ pips in hand and i moved the SL to break even, so we will not be losing anything on this trade, i will be expecting 100+ pips on this or break even. Lets make some profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                      Hey Guys, i was correct in my view on AUDJPY, ofcourse i entered little late, but still very good at this stage. We have 50+ pips in hand and i moved the SL to break even, so we will not be losing anything on this trade, i will be expecting 100+ pips on this or break even. Lets make some profit.
                      Nice work. I think too risky to have entered before though, since market expectations were for a cut, then the move north from no cut could have been bigger. Let's make some pips for sure. Hopefully we're still in this trade by the time I finish work in few hours (or closed with hundrerdd of pips of course....) [emoji1]

Comment

• Damn 5 pips away from SL looking like it's going to be very frustrating as was up 90 pips when I got home. At least no money lost. Shame though.

Comment

• Yeah, even i thought after 90 pips it may not retrace that much. Lets see.

Comment

• if the trade hits SL, i will introduce a basket on AUDJPY risking 5%, SL will be around 100 pips.

Comment

• Hi Vijay I have had one of my NZD CHF trades close completely and a slightly larger position opened. Is this correct or do I need to make any manual adjustments due to the way I have simple trader configured. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabx View Post
                                Hi Vijay I have had one of my NZD CHF trades close completely and a slightly larger position opened. Is this correct or do I need to make any manual adjustments due to the way I have simple trader configured. Thanks.
                                Make sure that 33% of your original position closed. Rest will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X