No announcement yet.

Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story repeats all over again. When we are not being ****ed by the team trader's decisions we are getting ****ed by the copier. And when both earlier mentioned entities behave correctly we are getting pawned by the broker. Seems all the world is against the retail trader. The poor bastard pays the service fees, the spreads, commissions but the sharks still not happy they want him broke .
    Got as well one of the NzdChf positions fully closed and then a small buy opened(for which I need to pay commissions again + slippage of 8p )

Comment

• Would someone mind giving me access to their VPS so I can look at whats going on? Please bare in mind you aren't being ***** by the copier... Ive never seen a broker move trades and keep magic numbers in tact. Its probably going to have thrown a lot of things out of whack.

If someone can email me directly will [at] thinkhuge.net so I can have a look at an account effected directly then hopefully I can figure out whats going on.

Thanks guys.

Comment

• Will I have sent my login details
        The trades I have open are with axi and fxcm and they have always remained open so the magic numbers should not have changed.

Comment

• My order was partially closed and nothing else not reinstated. What happen to me at least is that when there is a partial close of a position then the opened date in you web ST portal changes to the partial close date and then there is a difference between your account open date and masters open date that make you believe that it is a different order. Support can you confirm this behavior? So no need for alarm in my case the dates are different only and it appears that it is reinstated due to the change in open date. Hope is clear this case. Cheers nc!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMM View Post
            I think that the simple way it that Vijay closes the old trades that were stopped in the event and we close the reinstated-not managed ones. After that Vijay could start new ones that will be managed as usual

just my proposal
            keep it simple

Comment

• I really dislike your idea BMM. That is not simple. If he thinks it's gong up then apart from your own psychology there is no reason for the signal provider to do this. Your more than welcome to close your own of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                I really dislike your idea BMM. That is not simple. If he thinks it's gong up then apart from your own psychology there is no reason for the signal provider to do this. Your more than welcome to close your own of course.
                it's not related to go up or go down at all, it is just to solve mirroring issues and the mess that many are talking about in these last pages.

WillT is going to become mad trying to solve this unusual situation

Truly speaking I am not interested on this because I closed that trades as soon as I understood that the mess was arriving

Comment

• Here is the reply from WillT regarding the unusual partial closure on NZD CHF. It looks like the issue has been resolved which is reassuring.

"It looks like we may have found the issue here. It seems the master was running a version of the sender that was unable to handle partials on the latest build of metatrader 4. This has been updated so this can't happen in the future, however we are looking into why it was running a slightly older version now."

Comment

• Good to know. Vijay has a big enough task ahead of him as is - so copier issues is something we do absolutely not need I appreciate the plan to close baskets with profit to reduce the drawdown. stay strong, Vijay!

Comment

• Hi vijay we can expect at list 500 pips in this month ...so that we can recover some losses ..please reply me

Comment

• With more time over the weekend I confirm that I did had a close and and new order reissued smaller size due to the loss. Is this fixed? nc!

Is the above behavior normal? Masters order has different open price and date.
                        Last edited by nc!; 02-10-2015, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• the open positions (even though in big drawdown) are building a nice swap. Hope you have plans to get us out of the drawdown as well, Vijay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansen View Post
                            the open positions (even though in big drawdown) are building a nice swap. Hope you have plans to get us out of the drawdown as well, Vijay.
                            I have plans. I have been sitting with charts to trade. Ofcourse i have missed a couple as the chances were there when i was sleeping. I will open few trades and get us out of the DD in stages.
                            Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• sounds great. slow and steady wins the race.

Comment

• Nice long on the NF today.

Comment

Working...
                                X