• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm certainly glad I stayed in... Thanks Vijay

Comment

• Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
      Hi Vijay

I have faith you will recover and be back on track soon, be sure to keep your momentum and mental state, it has been much worse for others but youve controlled it very well.

What have you taken on since this? Will you no longer trade pairs influenced by Banks i.e like the Swiss?
      Thats a difficult question. All the pairs are influenced by Central Banks, aren't they. if we are averse to taking risks, we can not trade in this field. However, i understand your point. In this case, there was a hunch. There was information to be careful about CHF, as ECB was planning on a trillion euro QE program, it will become difficult for SNB to protect the level. But who would have guessed. We didnt and we paid the price. Yes, i will certainly do my homework, to be careful and i am also thinking of a hard SL so that we are atleast protected to some level. I am still working on those levels though.
      Last edited by SmartTrader; 03-05-2015, 06:19 AM.
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
        Thats a difficult question. All the pairs are influenced by Central Banks, aren't they. if we are averse to taking risks, we can not trade in this field. However, i understand your point. In this case, there was a hunch. There was information to be careful about CHF, as ECB was planning on a trillion euro QE program, it will become difficult for SNB to protect the level. But who would have guessed. We didnt and we paid the price. Yes, i will certainly do my homework, to be careful and i am also thinking of a hard SL so that we are atleast protected to some level. I am still working on those levels though.
        What I meant was Trading pairs like CHF, and all those pairs, I doubt you would have seen such a move on EURUSD or GBPUSD or AUDUSD AUDNZD and so on, ofcourse I should have explained better. I think with your strategy you have a great future ahead.

What I really should have asked was will you prevent such a thing from happening by not placing trades on pairs like these? Will you avoid CHF in the future?

Comment

• Fantastic recovery Vijay.

A wise man once said that ones character is shown during times of adversity.

I've now got no doubts you'll fully recover the drawdown through your careful, deliberate approach to the market.

Hats off to you
          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Well done vigay

Comment

• I can only agree with the rest. Very well done. I trust you will bring us a very nice year, Vijay, despite the harsh SNB event. Go buddy!

Comment

• hi vijay: most of your trades are making losses. whts the reason here ?

Comment

• Originally posted by saby View Post
                  hi vijay: most of your trades are making losses. whts the reason here ?
                  Where did u see that ???

Comment

• Maybe saby is just a troll... 1 post and an unfounded question out of the blue...

Comment

• ahhh, just got some semi stable internet finally (out working in Mauritania)

first thing i see when i log in is a trade closed before my eyes, good job reducing risk Vijay!

Comment

• Saby is either a dickhead, or simple, or purely lazy that he cannot even be bothered to investigate for himself. All 3 of which are annoying. I think some positivity is what is needed here. Look how far we have come. I'm very happy to be sitting where we are now equity wise considering where we were. Takes strong belief to hold those trades back up. Been very unfortunate to get stopped out of GCHF 3 weeks ago which would have brought balance back up to minimal losses. Hopefully we can get some profits from this latest trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                          I think some positivity is what is needed here. Look how far we have come. I'm very happy to be sitting where we are now equity wise considering where we were. Takes strong belief to hold those trades back up. Been very unfortunate to get stopped out of GBPCHF 3 weeks ago which would have brought balance back up to minimal losses. Hopefully we can get some profits from this latest trade.
                          Well said BRM, I couldn't agree more.

Comment

• gbpchf-m15-hf-markets-ltd-2.png

Talk about timing.
                            Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1085[/ATTACH]

Talk about timing.
                              Well done Smart! Well done

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1085[/ATTACH]

Talk about timing.
                                Haha, pretty to watch Vijay.

Great job.

Comment

Working...
                                X