No announcement yet.

Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi vijay - i just checked the last couple of months. very nice progress (1 x risk on smart and scalper both on the same account). Excellent work
    Attached Files

Comment

• A very nice day's trading here, Vijay. Shiny stuff, well done. And, thanks.
      Last edited by idempotent; 10-22-2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Hi Vijay,

I would like to segnalate that your master account seems empty and not updated since sunday, maybe something is broke

Clip2net_151027115453.png

Comment

• Originally posted by BMM View Post
          Hi Vijay,

I would like to segnalate that your master account seems empty and not updated since sunday, maybe something is broke

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1410[/ATTACH]
          Check your mail regarding this BMM. Nick had sent a mail today.
          Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
            I got no email

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
              no mail here

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                I got no email
                I got no email too..

Comment

• same here--I have not received an e-mail

Comment

• no email here either

Comment

• Looks like they are replacing ST with smart2?

Comment

• Originally posted by oandagut View Post
                        Looks like they are replacing ST with smart2?
                        I hope not ... suspense ...

Comment

• I hope not too I like having control over both as separates

I run st at a higher risk than ss having them combined means I've got to run both at one risk setting which isn't really desirable

Just double checked no email received here

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by dupapa; 10-27-2015, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• I just switched back from Smart2 to Smart trader because the scalping portion of Smart2 didn't work for me because of such bad fills.

Comment

• Originally posted by dupapa View Post
                              I run st at a higher risk than ss having them combined means I've got to run both at one risk setting which isn't really desirable
                              I do exactly the same

Comment

• Ok I assumed that Nick had sent am email to all smarttrader subscribers. Looks like majority of you guys didn't get. Here is the reason
                                I was sending smarttrader signals from a hotforex PAMM account. This was very old pamm system and was an outsourced project of hotforex group. Hotforex came up with version2 PAMM which was built in house. I could not move my history and still use the new PAMM. So I decided to continue to use the same old PAMM because I did not want to lose history. slowly they removed it for new clients to put money in to the old pamm. I remained only with one client who wad my friend. Now they discontinued the old PAMM and only support the version 2. I never knew it will be like this. Apparently the clients were informed about it but not the fund manager. So the client funds were transferred to the client and the pamm is discontinued.
                                So what's it for you guys?
                                Nothing. There will not be any effect for you guys. I will be opening new real account with the same balance and Nick will be connecting that account for signals. So you guys don't need to do anything apart from checking the new myfxbook account for any trade verifications. Currently trader is waiting for trades so we did not miss any trades. We will have the new account in this week itself.
                                No other account will have any impact. We will be keeping existing myfxbook account for reference.

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by SmartTrader; 10-27-2015, 05:30 PM.
                                Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Working...
                                X