Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by primi View Post
    And yet we're somehow long USDCAD?
    Good find, the bias for USDCAD is long, Sorry for the wrong post, updated now.
    Last edited by SmartTrader; 02-03-2014, 10:53 AM.
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• I see that the NZDCAD is now listed along with a few others that were not there before. Perhaps they added some with the new builds.

Originally posted by veron5959 View Post
      Hi guys, I am running ST on AXITrader, the NZDCAD trades did not execute. It seems that they are not providing the pairs for trading on AxiTrader which is annoying. Did anyone experience this too?

Comment

• I wanted to get an idea on these cad jpy trades I got in late because of the issues with EA and MT4. but I got in @ 92.789 currently -53 pips.....

Comment

• Originally posted by EricB View Post
          I wanted to get an idea on these cad jpy trades I got in late because of the issues with EA and MT4. but I got in @ 92.789 currently -53 pips.....
          The trades are in-line with the strategy. There was a big spike on 7th. But it came back to the earlier position. No need to worry for the small DD that we have now

Comment

• Have closed two trades. Got 22 pips from them. Other one is around 100+ pips, Going to ride this till 150-200 pips, depending on the movement.

Comment

• Where is the MyFXbook for Smart Trader master account?

never mind some reason the FXbook didn't update...

Good trading

I hope it doesnt go all the way back to the entry that would a be wasted trade.
              Last edited by EricB; 02-13-2014, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Where is the MyFXbook for Smart Trader master account?

never mind some reason the FXbook didn't update...

Good trading

I hope it doesnt go all the way back to the entry that would a be wasted trade.
                Its being updated. Sometimes myfxbook doesnt get update for few mins/hours. Its been the case with almost with all

Comment

• Just curious to know what's in your mind for the next trades?

Comment

Just curious to know what's in your mind for the next trades?
                    Hi Eric

Looking for good entries in

USDCHF Short
                    CADCHF Short
                    AUDUSD Long

Comment

• Looking to buy
                      AUDUSD
                      AUDJPY
                      AUDCAD
                      Last edited by SmartTrader; 02-25-2014, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• SmartTrader you seem to be trading very well, I would love to be able to code an EA and let it run, that takes all the emotion out of the game, alas time and knowledge are not on my side.

What is the recommended settings to follow your trades, and what amount of capital would you recommend getting started with?

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by pippop View Post
                          SmartTrader you seem to be trading very well, I would love to be able to code an EA and let it run, that takes all the emotion out of the game, alas time and knowledge are not on my side.

What is the recommended settings to follow your trades, and what amount of capital would you recommend getting started with?

Cheers!
                          Thanks for the kind words pippop
                          ST runs on an EA, except that closing the trades is mainly done by me and occasional manual trades. yes it sure does take out the emotion and the fact that EA can trade 24 hours a day.

If you are following only smarttrader you can go with 1x risk. otherwise you need to adjust your risks depending on your other signal subscriptions.

Minimum balance for smarttrader is 1k. But you will get optimum results with 5k (USD or equivalent)

Comment

• I'll be perfectly honest I didn't expect you would be trading at the end of the month. I thought wow only 3 trades for the month, Slightly disappointed until I saw you make the trades. I was all excited to see what kind of rabbits you would pull out of your hat.

I just recently upgraded my lot size with you from .07 to .10 I see that was good timing and idea.... You definitely picked the best pairs to trade POSITIVE SWAPS Extra CHING Making the pips I like to see. Smart decisions, makes a Smart Trader. You are SmartTrader!!!

Thanks for your help in my recovery. Keep it going!

Comment

• Are you OK Eric? I'm worried about you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                                Are you OK Eric? I'm worried about you.
                                Honestly i think i spoke to soon we were up above 65 pips on A cad and now its not so good but another cover trade is in place so lets see what happens
                                Not that i dont trust smart trader. But i used a 50 pip trail stop just because
                                2 trades closed from trail stops. Im going to let these other trades roll as smart trader see fits

Comment

Working...
                                X