Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Accout balance. However new baskets are opened when there are existing ones. For example in the current situation, i do not trade on any other currency pairs than the existing ones, viz AUDUSD and AUDCAD, Unless they are locked in profit.
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• I thought wow only 3 trades for the month
        If there are only 3 trades in a month and those 3 trades are green then that is a good month in my books. I prefer quality over quantity....

Comment

• I closed all the trades for 1% profit just before the news. And it turned out to be a great decision. I was expecting a 5% profit from these trades, last week, things changed and i did not see 5% coming, so i have closed the trades and it was a good decision. Lets focus on another trades.

Currently looking at NZDUSD, USDCHF, long and short respectively

Comment

• Very good decision Vijay!
            Just one question: Why looking into a short USDCHF opportunity instead of long EURUSD?... I'm curious!

Comment

• Originally posted by VictorTous View Post
              Very good decision Vijay!
              Just one question: Why looking into a short USDCHF opportunity instead of long EURUSD?... I'm curious!
              Very Good and mature question Victor,

USDCHF and EURUSD, the move was almost similar. But CHF is more stable and save haven comparatively. Also if you look at EURCHF, its in down trend. CHF has more strength overall, but with respect to USD, both EUR and CHF are similar.

Comment

• Hmmm you concern me that you want to long NU when I am short with Kruger.....do you know approximately what your entry price levels will be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                  Hmmm you concern me that you want to long NU when I am short with Kruger.....do you know approximately what your entry price levels will be?
                  Below 8346, as i always try to buy at dips. Things might change by the time it reaches this level BRM, so by then i might move on to another currency pair or if things are the same as now, i ll take up NU trades.

Comment

• Thanks Vijay.

Comment

• Currently looking at NZDUSD long, GBPJPY long, NZDJPY long.

Comment

• I just joint this signal with risk .25 to begin with. Hope it goes well. Thank you Vijay. Safe green pips nc!

Comment

• We ended this week with 1.48%, thats not bad. Trades are in the pipeline, the 3 currency pairs that i had mentioned earlier, waiting for the dips to buy them. NZDJPY and CHFJPY(or EURJPY), GBPJPY are the longs, NU became low priority now.

I am not pushing myself to enter trades. its better to stay calm than pushing and losing. Targeting 10% for this month, if everything goes well.

Comment

• Update

Will be buying NZDJPY at 86.859 and below
                            NZDCAD below 0.93738
                            CHFJPY below 116.898

Trades might be filled today or tomorrow.
                            Last edited by SmartTrader; 03-12-2014, 06:29 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the update Smart

Comment

• You mean CHF or CAD with "C"

Comment

Working...
                                X