• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    You mean CHF or CAD with "C"
    My bad, confused you

NC - NZDCAD
    CJ - CHFJPY

updated in the original post.
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• 03.12.2014 10:47 03.13.2014 02:10 NZDJPY Buy 0.10 65.30 198.30 86.85300 87.89700 104.4pips $102.88 15h 23m 2.35%

You did good this trade.

Comment

• fantastic gains, glad ive got you on the account

many thanks for the green pips!!

Comment

• Going well Smart. just keep choofing away like a choo choo train

Comment

• We had two trades opened this week, closed one at BE and another at 106 pips, we have got 1% for the week. Expecting more action next week, trades in the horizon are
            CADCHF(short),
            NZDCAD(long),
            NZDUSD(long)

Comment

• Wrong signal post IGNORE

Comment

• I continue to be quite impressed with your trading! I think I have my risk just below 1 still but I might promote you up to the round number shortly. (well, technically it's an odd number really lol)

Comment

• Am I upside down?

Damn! With my own manual trades, I'm NZDUSD short from 0.86351 with TP at 0.85850, and CADCHF long from 0.78414 with TP at 0.78720... I think they were very good entries with excellent timing, but maybe I'm wrong!
                  Why are you looking for the opposite Vijay, to continue with the bigger trend of the NZDUSD and looking for a breakout to new lows from the CADCHF?... What do you think of my open positions? Would you close them where they are now, or do you think they could reach my TPs easily?

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                  We had two trades opened this week, closed one at BE and another at 106 pips, we have got 1% for the week. Expecting more action next week, trades in the horizon are
                  CADCHF(short),
                  NZDCAD(long),
                  NZDUSD(long)

Comment

• Originally posted by VictorTous View Post
                    Damn! With my own manual trades, I'm NZDUSD short from 0.86351 with TP at 0.85850, and CADCHF long from 0.78414 with TP at 0.78720... I think they were very good entries with excellent timing, but maybe I'm wrong!
                    Why are you looking for the opposite Vijay, to continue with the bigger trend of the NZDUSD and looking for a breakout to new lows from the CADCHF?... What do you think of my open positions? Would you close them where they are now, or do you think they could reach my TPs easily?
                    Hey Victor,

Thats a little stale update currently i am looking at
                    NZDCAD long
                    CADCHF short (again)
                    GBPNZD short
                    GBPCHF short (low priority).

as you know i wait for dips for longs and highs for shorts. Your NU entry was exellent, and yes your TP is possible (i am for it).
                    CADCHF entry was good too, and the TP level is good. Great entries mate. i am little sceptical about this TP level. so keep a tight SL for this.

these are just my opinions, you may do better than me with these trades. so use your own skills and trust yourself

Comment

Hey Victor,

NZDCAD long
                      CADCHF short (again)
                      GBPNZD short

as you know i wait for dips for longs and highs for shorts. Your NU entry was exellent, and yes your TP is possible (i am for it).
                      CADCHF entry was good too, and the TP level is good. Great entries mate. i am little sceptical about this TP level. so keep a tight SL for this.

these are just my opinions, you may do better than me with these trades. so use your own skills and trust yourself

Comment

• Vijay, first of all, big thanks for your always valuable opinion and advice
                        Yes, I was a little bit "lucky" with my NU entry. Since yesterday I left a pending sell limit order based on the reached price level on 2013/04/12 (watching D1 time-frame).

Just because you look for dips for longs and highs for shorts, is that I got concerned about your next objectives for NU long (now NCAD) and CADCHF short. Don't you consider both of them are already at extreme values to properly take the opposite direction?

And regarding CAD specifically, if we consider that Canada's economy is strongly based on their heavier commodity (Oil), coupled with the current Ukraine dispute and the upcoming news we'll have this week about it... don't you think Oil could rise its price, hence causing the CAD to appreciate along?

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                        Hey Victor,

NZDCAD long
                        CADCHF short (again)
                        GBPNZD short

Comment

Vijay, first of all, big thanks for your always valuable opinion and advice
                          Yes, I was a little bit "lucky" with my NU entry. Since yesterday I left a pending sell limit order based on the reached price level on 2013/04/12 (watching D1 time-frame).

Just because you look for dips for longs and highs for shorts, is that I got concerned about your next objectives for NU long (now NCAD) and CADCHF short. Don't you consider both of them are already at extreme values to properly take the opposite direction?

And regarding CAD specifically, if we consider that Canada's economy is strongly based on their heavier commodity (Oil), coupled with the current Ukraine dispute and the upcoming news we'll have this week about it... don't you think Oil could rise its price, hence causing the CAD to appreciate along?
                          We can never predict the highs or lows Victor, can we? Joel has been trying to find the top to short NU but he failed once or twice. Market is testing a pro. it tests all of us. and thats how it is. it may come back down or it may continue its trend. So i am sticking to follow the trend. I see it in uptrend and thats how i see it and trade accordingly. You made a good point about political tensions and how its linked with CAD, but yeah if something happens we cant for sure predict the market condition, leave CAD alone. i am aware of the situation and will be alert if there are any trades opened.
                          Last edited by SmartTrader; 03-19-2014, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• Thanks again for your opinion Vijay! I think you're right... And I also asked TA and Druid in the chat about it and they agree. Therefore concerning the crazy CAD, I managed to close my CADCHF long at 0.78576, and another USDCAD short position I had, at 1.11236, hehe (again somewhat lucky with timing)... I achieved 1% with both trades, so better to stay out of trouble before high impact news

* But I'm still short on NZDUSD, because I'm more confident with that one!

By the way, I’m falling in love with SmartTrader’s signal mate

Sadly, I closed your SUPERB CADCHF 82.8 pips short at 0.78768 for only 49.2 pips profit =S (it was mainly to reduce the overall risk/exposure, as I was also personally trading another pairs at the same time)... Then your position went into little DD to finally fall again, down to your 0.78432 TP... Man, it was almost like magic!... May I ask you how did you expected or calculated the price going down so deep just after the rebound beyond your entry point?

Comment

• cadchf-h1-hf-markets-ltd-big-downtrend.png

Look at the H1 Chart
                              Big downtrend
                              Resistance touched 4 times, i took trade at the 3rd time
                              MACD Divergence, (twice)
                              RSI overbought
                              RSI divergence (second spike), thats the reason i did not close this trade in BE and i waited for it.

I wish i would have taken another trade at the second spike with more lot size. This was a great set up.

Hope you got everything

Originally posted by VictorTous View Post
                              Thanks again for your opinion Vijay! I think you're right... And I also asked TA and Druid in the chat about it and they agree. Therefore concerning the crazy CAD, I managed to close my CADCHF long at 0.78576, and another USDCAD short position I had, at 1.11236, hehe (again somewhat lucky with timing)... I achieved 1% with both trades, so better to stay out of trouble before high impact news

* But I'm still short on NZDUSD, because I'm more confident with that one!

By the way, I’m falling in love with SmartTrader’s signal mate

Sadly, I closed your SUPERB CADCHF 82.8 pips short at 0.78768 for only 49.2 pips profit =S (it was mainly to reduce the overall risk/exposure, as I was also personally trading another pairs at the same time)... Then your position went into little DD to finally fall again, down to your 0.78432 TP... Man, it was almost like magic!... May I ask you how did you expected or calculated the price going down so deep just after the rebound beyond your entry point?

Comment

• Thanks Vijay for your detailed explanation

Indeed, it was a truly great setup!

BTW, aside from price action and important levels, I didn't know you also base your trading on common indicators as MACD and RSI. Do you really they think they can give you a strong edge (besides some good "coincidences" like the last one you've shown)?

Comment

Working...
                                X