Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EricB View Post
    ARe you crazy that's $4 usd per pip -/+ the direction of trade. Keep in mind my account size and what I've been through in the past. I'm not looking to get rich quick As long the sub fees are being paid for I'm okay with the slow return. With 3 providers set at medium risk levels and the way each trades the DD has been really good on my account hasn't gone above -$825 this year so far... I don't plan on that getting broken anytime soon. When I reach $9000 maybe...
    Sure that's fine mate just be aware of the effect it can have as you've seen with these trades

Comment

• Update :

Will be looking for these trades

AUDCHF Long
      NZDCHF long
      GBPAUD short
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Hi.How should i fix my risk.I have 6k account.Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Erikkr View Post
          Hi.How should i fix my risk.I have 6k account.Thank you
          If you are not following any other signal you can set the risk at 1 or 1.5x risk otherwise adjust according to other signal providers

Comment

• Ok will start with 1x and after can change.I have standard and true ecn acc with ic markets.Which should i use for signals.Thank you

Comment

• Anything should be fine. However Ecn ll give you better quotes

Sent from my ultrafone 701HD using Tapatalk
              Last edited by SmartTrader; 04-10-2014, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• Are you useing Hotforex vps.Thank you

Comment

Are you useing Hotforex vps.Thank you
                  no i am not using hotforex VPS, is there any reason for this question?

Comment

• I have it for free and at the moment i am paying for another and i would like to know if it is good.Thank you

Comment

• I would like to place smart scalper on same account where i have smart trader.If this is possible or mast make another account.Thank you

Comment

• I would like to place smart scalper on same account where i have smart trader.If this is possible or mast make another account.Thank you

Comment

I have it for free and at the moment i am paying for another and i would like to know if it is good.Thank you
                          i have not used hotforex VPS so i can not comment about that. Check your ping time with both the servers with simpletrader.net (or may be you should ask where the simpletrader servers) are hosted, whichever has a low ping value, you can use that server. if you are still getting good rates with hotforex vps, u can continue that, why pay extra for anoher

Comment

I would like to place smart scalper on same account where i have smart trader.If this is possible or mast make another account.Thank you
                            I use both (and a couple of other signals) on the same account, and it works perfectly. Just make sure you "allocate" to each signal its own part of your total equity, and adjust lot sizes accordingly.

Comment

• Thank you Anton

Comment

• Update Trades in the pipeline :

I am heavy long AUD

so i will be trading

AUDCHF - long
                                EURAUD - short (already in)
                                AUDJPY - long (little low priority)

Comment

Working...