No announcement yet.

Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lot size multiplier? Still?! Oh god, you can only lead a horse to water you can't make it drink. Stop hassling Vijay for Christs sake. Smart, doing well mate. Very professional. I feel safe in your hands. Thank you.

Comment

• he is not using lot size multiplier, he is using fixed lot ONLY

so whatever size Vijay will open , on Eric account it will be always a fixed lot size

Comment

• OK Okda - I see.

But even then, the third trade should have been in profit, even if the basket as a whole was down.

Or am I missing something?

Comment

• No, Roger your not missing anything. The third trade is over 20 pips profit. He's gotta be smoking crack.

Comment

• yes it was in profit but in Eric's case since his lots were identical, he would end in a 13.5 pips loss

-28.2 -2.8 + 17.5 = -13.5

Comment

• I have been using these trade signals for 2 months now. On occasion, I will close out the trades myself if they are running at what I consider good profit. I have added some funds to my account and I think that screws with the stats. But if my profit continues like it has been, I am very happy to use these signals. Again, sometimes I let the system do it's thing and at times, I close out profitable trades myself.

Comment

• i believe we have the right to do whatever we want with our accounts

the point is we don't come crying and blaming the vendor for our decisions

Comment

• Why don't you all PISS OFF. Not one of you know a DAMN thing about my account. I'll do what ever to my account how ever I want. If the trades aren't working profitably and it's obvious on my account they are not then guess what? it's not profitable on my account. If you have not noticed by now everyone has a different broker. you have yours I have mine Shut up and stop saying things you have no understanding of.

3rd trade or not doesn't make up for the first 2 losses even with positive swaps. wow make a few bucks. Like I said this month we all were played for fools in the markets maybe next month will be better.

OKDA stop running fingers to much. you have no clue what you are talking about. I do use Multiplier by the way, another thing is if I micro manage my risk either way it's the same no matter what I use. why don't you try putting all your settings on 50 risk and see how that works for you.

I'm not BLAMING anyone by the way Simple fact is SMART trades the account does HE NOT. Then therefore if there was someone to blame who would it be????.. Yeah okay point settled..
                  Last edited by EricB; 04-25-2014, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• so you are running SmartTrader using fixed lot and that turned out to be a not small loss for you, unlike the vendor and the other followers. Yeah okay point settled

Comment

• Vijay,

Any wisdom on the A/J continuous drop?

Thanks,

Comment

• Smart trader's expectancy is 27 pips. That means it should be "impossible" to lose money even with less than perfect brokers and ridiculous spreads. As long as you follow it properly.

Comment

• Originally posted by EricB View Post
                          Wow there must be something I'm missing because None of those trades were profitable. Swaps wasn't even enough to cover the toilet paper.
                          Next month looks a lot better I think.... . but let's think about this for a moment... April Fools day now becomes Aprils Fools month in Forex. in the bonds and stock markets they say stay away in MAY. Will this be the saying for forex markets as well. I hope not...

Look forward to better trades next month I think were all taken for fools this month.
                          Unfortunately Eric this post does not talk about YOUR account. This is why people get so frustrated with your comments because you do not follow the traders money management strategies then post on the forum about how poor the trading has been.

On future please put a disclaimer on your posts along the lines of "even though I am critical of the signal providers I have only myself to blame as I do not follow the signal as the provider intended"

I feel like this will clear up a lot of confusion

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
                            Unfortunately Eric this post does not talk about YOUR account. This is why people get so frustrated with your comments because you do not follow the traders money management strategies then post on the forum about how poor the trading has been.

On future please put a disclaimer on your posts along the lines of "even though I am critical of the signal providers I have only myself to blame as I do not follow the signal as the provider intended"

I feel like this will clear up a lot of confusion

Thanks!

You people should leave me and my comments alone or talk about the smart traders performance would be better.

Comment

• Vijay,

Your Aussie Swiss exit today was exemplary in terms of money and risk management. I'm guessing you closed the trades manually (because the price didn't quite hit the system's stated TP) but by doing what you did, you have given yourself greater latitude with the basket of Yen shorts, despite sacrificing what in retrospect might have been, for a hold and hoper, a larger gain which hasn't materialised.

I, and a fairly silent majority I suspect, appreciate your efforts and your trading intelligence.

Stay the course.

Comment

• Hi Eric,

I dont understand why you are reacting like this. You talked about this month being bad, how is it. We have got 4.4% leaving the floating DD at 1.2% at present, I guess you are running me at around 1x even with your fixed lot sizes, that would have given you atleast 8%, that is 400$ in money terms, also you are running scalper at 0.5, i believe, which would have given you 175. Total is 575 and you are paying 90. It should have been good enough. isnt it. Even if you are running at fixed lot sizes, we have got 336 pips in trader and 225 pips in scalper. With your fixed lot sizes at 0.12 and 0.1, you should have got 403+225 = 625. Where are you losing? These results would have been good for any person. If you manage your trades and if you hadnt got the same no of pips, i should be blamed for that?
                                Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Working...
                                X