No announcement yet.

Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome, simply AWESOME... You never cease to impress!
    And TA... totally classy of you coming here to congratulate Vijay

Comment

• Good one vijay

Comment

• Thanks a lot TA. Its pleasure to be here and trade alongside you. Complements from you is something else altogether

Originally posted by TradeAlerter View Post
        Champion Trading Vijay, Aggressive and Accurate. Please to Watch.

TradeAlerter
        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Vijay you sure are something special both in your trading skills and your superb manners. May I ask how long you have been trading for and how did you get into Forex out of interest. No problem if you prefer not to answer on an open forum.

Comment

• Its been about 7 years Khybee. how i came in to forex, is a long story. Will let you if i have little more free time (need to type a bit )

Comment

• Thanks for the pips, Vijay! Much needed due to some DD from another trader.

Love your trading...please keep it up!

Comment

• Do SmartTrader subscribers still get the special 30USD/month deal for SmartScalper? If so, how do we get the discount?

Comment

• No not anymore. I missed it too. But it doesn't matter it's still very cheap for the quality of signal

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• Closed the trade as news is on the verge. Might take up the trade later.

Comment

• Apologies if this has been discussed before, but I noticed that the max drawdown on the main account is 26.85% but the last few months have been a lot lower than that, has something changed in the money management since the account was started?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmtltd View Post
                        Apologies if this has been discussed before, but I noticed that the max drawdown on the main account is 26.85% but the last few months have been a lot lower than that, has something changed in the money management since the account was started?
                        Hi gmtltd,

Yes, i have encountered this DD once way long back, more than an year ago. Now i reduced the risk a lot and currently i have touched 16% DD twice, in the last 10 months. So you can safely assume thats the max DD and give a buffer too, till 20% and adjust your lot sizes accordingly.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                          Hi gmtltd,

Yes, i have encountered this DD once way long back, more than an year ago. Now i reduced the risk a lot and currently i have touched 16% DD twice, in the last 10 months. So you can safely assume thats the max DD and give a buffer too, till 20% and adjust your lot sizes accordingly.

Thanks
                          Ok - thanks for the reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Terrific trading.... it went another 75 pips in our favor if we would have stayed in today but all is good with a return like that.... As I said before You out did the whole team... Safe DD made it happen.

Comment

• Is it safe to run Smart Trader and Smart Scalper together, or do they take roughly the same trades? I have a good size account and would like to get around 5%+ per month with smallish drawdown so was thinking of running Smart Trader at 0.5% risk and Smart Scalper at 0.3% risk, but not if they take similar trades as they would both be in drawdown at the same time?

Alternatively, is there a better combination of signals from Smart Trader and another trader that would create a safer return?
                              Last edited by gmtltd; 06-27-2014, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmtltd View Post
                                Is it safe to run Smart Trader and Smart Scalper together, or do they take roughly the same trades? I have a good size account and would like to get around 5%+ per month with smallish drawdown so was thinking of running Smart Trader at 0.5% risk and Smart Scalper at 0.3% risk, but not if they take similar trades as they would both be in drawdown at the same time?

Alternatively, is there a better combination of signals from Smart Trader and another trader that would create a safer return?

These are my settings for $8,750 account size - Roughly the trades are around .12 to .14 on lot size which is $1.20usd /pip
                                Smart Trader Equity Risk (2.00x)
                                Smart Scalper Lot Multi (1.60x)

Over all you can see on the forums here My performance with using Smarts Signals Click on the Bar Graphs to show profits.
                                Honestly you will find that using 2x on both signals would be okay IF no other signal providers are trading your account..

Comment

Working...
                                X