Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys,

As my system does not trade on a daily basis and sometimes it takes 4-5 days to have a trade open, i thought it would be wise to let the followers know what is happening. I will be posting if the trade is nearer or possible trades and pairs.

Currently i am looking for

Dips in AUDUSD, AUDCAD and NZDUSD. (All of them will be long)

Trades might be placed on any of the above pairs or all of them. Waiting for the trades...
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
      Hi Guys,

As my system does not trade on a daily basis and sometimes it takes 4-5 days to have a trade open, i thought it would be wise to let the followers know what is happening. I will be posting if the trade is nearer or possible trades and pairs.

Currently i am looking for

Dips in AUDUSD, AUDCAD and NZDUSD. (All of them will be long)

Trades might be placed on any of the above pairs or all of them. Waiting for the trades...
      Thanks for the update Vijay, I'm looking forward to grabbing some green pips with you soon
      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

lets hope we get a reversal on that USD JPY trade cause the news numbers I received said POSITIVE for the US and behold it took a crap on us

well never mind this message gees!!!
        Last edited by EricB; 10-22-2013, 03:22 PM.

Comment

AUDCAD and AUDUSD trades are closing in

bias both are long.

Comment

I am aware of the CAD news today in an hour,. I will be watching the trades closely and take action if its needed.

Comment

Smart!

You didn't protect the profit again. The AUDUSD trades were in green already more than 50 pips!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Originally posted by Zoli71 View Post
                Smart!

You didn't protect the profit again. The AUDUSD trades were in green already more than 50 pips!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
                There is no 50 pips protection zoli. I am targetting for 150+ pips. This is swing trading not a scalper mate.

Comment

Another point is that it never reached 50 pips it only reached 33-40 pips depending on spread your broker provides. I might suggest to those that have now figured out that smart trader is using swing trading Either take what you want off the board or let him trade the account. I know I've made the mistake of exiting a trade just the other day and he took 75 pips off the board I only took 10-12 pips... that's the difference in making the choice to all him to trade.... after all you could be paying 149/month for him to bust his own account while you leverage only 1% of your account...

Comment

There is no 50 pips protection zoli. I am targetting for 150+ pips. This is swing trading not a scalper mate.
                    Last week were other two trades in 50+ pips profit, then were closed in red. That wasn't a swing trade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Last week were other two trades in 50+ pips profit, then were closed in red. That wasn't a swing trade?

Can you please tell me which pair? I have taken some manual trades as well last week. Manual trades are scalpers. EA trades are swing trades. In this signal you do not see closing the trades at 10 or 20 pips. I aim for big to medium swings. When there is something wrong, i do try to exit trades at Break even. We do not see daily trades in this signal, so i can not close the trades for small profit or pips. Please have some patience with this system.

Comment

Can you please tell me which pair? I have taken some manual trades as well last week. Manual trades are scalpers. EA trades are swing trades. In this signal you do not see closing the trades at 10 or 20 pips. I aim for big to medium swings. When there is something wrong, i do try to exit trades at Break even. We do not see daily trades in this signal, so i can not close the trades for small profit or pips. Please have some patience with this system.
                        Sorry I don't complain anymore. Since I know this is a swing trade I will see it accordingly.

Comment

Hi All,

I just want to inform you guys that I will be carrying the trades over the weekend.

Comment

When I setup a new account to follow you all of your opened trades will be copied. Can I leave then open or should be closed immediately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When I setup a new account to follow you all of your opened trades will be copied. Can I leave then open or should be closed immediately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              You can leave them opened. You would have got a better price than me. Also please change the slippage to 0(zero). With this system you can copy trades at zero slippage.

Comment

Hi ST, out of curiosity what is your plan / approach for the current AUUSD trades heading into FOMC talks in the morning?

Regards
                                Deacon

Comment

Working...
                                X