X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck to all,we will need it

Comment

• Hey guys

We exited NJ at BE or small profits. Thanks for all the support and let me do my job. i am trying to close UJ before the weekend. We saw double digit DD in my account after a long time.
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Nzdjpy closed. No win but just 1$ lose for me. Still amazing! Great job Vijay!

Comment

• Originally posted by ste3fan View Post
          Nzdjpy closed. No win but just 1$ lose for me. Still amazing! Great job Vijay!
          Yeah, 2USD loss

Comment

• Vijay good control but i'm worried why you choose to place so many positions ? on different pairs too, can you comment on this at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
              Vijay good control but i'm worried why you choose to place so many positions ? on different pairs too, can you comment on this at all?
              I will, tomorrow, its very late here now. i will post why i waited and took few other trades at the end.

Comment

• Hey guys. I connected this signal just on Monday and whoops...
                I have a question for the followers. What risk do you use for following SmartTrader? Do you combine this signal with any other? What are your risk settings? After the last shake up I am running it at 0.5x on shared account with Viper and Kilimanjaro

Thanks for your recommendation

Cheers.

Comment

• Hi dzafik,

I'm combining signals as well.
                  I have ST in combination with Viper and use 2 times risk with Viper and 0.7 times risk with ST based on account balance.
                  I decided that this type of combination might suit my psychological risk tolerance as Viper hasn't had much dd in the past and he provides his signal to a 3x risk MAM. The reduced risk for ST I have is because he uses additional trades to reach BE more often if the trade goes against him.

As anytime in forex business, it's up to you.

Originally posted by dzafik View Post
                  Hey guys. I connected this signal just on Monday and whoops...
                  I have a question for the followers. What risk do you use for following SmartTrader? Do you combine this signal with any other? What are your risk settings? After the last shake up I am running it at 0.5x on shared account with Viper and Kilimanjaro

Thanks for your recommendation

Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESG View Post
                    Hi dzafik,

I'm combining signals as well.
                    I have ST in combination with Viper and use 2 times risk with Viper and 0.7 times risk with ST based on account balance.
                    I decided that this type of combination might suit my psychological risk tolerance as Viper hasn't had much dd in the past and he provides his signal to a 3x risk MAM. The reduced risk for ST I have is because he uses additional trades to reach BE more often if the trade goes against him.

As anytime in forex business, it's up to you.
                    Just so you know, strictly speaking when using 2 or more signals / EAs on one account you should use the Lot Multiplier to avoid the 'Portfolio Effect' i.e when 1 system is winning and is increasing Lot sizes another system could be going into DD and losing the money that the winning system is making via increased lot sizes.

Lot multiplier will mimic the relevant master accordingly, just make sure you set it carefully & correctly. And of course, I accept no liability.

Comment

• Please notify us if you will decide with closing those JPY trades in loss as I would like to make a profit/BE out of it instead. And whats your current view on those?

Comment

• Originally posted by reQuorter View Post
                        Please notify us if you will decide with closing those JPY trades in loss as I would like to make a profit/BE out of it instead. And whats your current view on those?
                        I want to BE. we have 1 and half day left. If i am close to BE or little loss by friday market close, i will close them off. Around 1% loss is fine for me, but i will look for BE or small profit. yes i will inform here in the forum before i take a decision.

Comment

• Profit! Nice job!

Comment

• Ave,ave,ave Smart trader.Thank you

Comment

• Hi Vijay,

Great work !
                              Not intending to question your trading ability, but....
                              Would it be wise to consider in future to avoid having multiple positions at the same risk on different pairs at the same time betting on the same currency in the same direction ?
                              An unexpected move due to sudden news on that currency would be unnerving.

Cheers

Comment

• Green again :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X