Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brimpaen View Post
    When exactly will you be trading again? Ive just got this signal the other day on the trial, and was hoping to see it in action...
    Whenever there is an opportunity Brimpaen. I may not have trades on a daily basis. Sometimes even a full week. So please check it on a monthly basis. How much % you earned matters than the how many trades you took.
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Free trial won't show you much anyway. Slippage isn't am issue Brimpaen. The history is basically what you see you get. It's not like Viper where your reliant on your broker and settings as much.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
        Whenever there is an opportunity Brimpaen. I may not have trades on a daily basis. Sometimes even a full week. So please check it on a monthly basis. How much % you earned matters than the how many trades you took.
        Thanks for the response, I agree with your assessment, I was just eager to see some trades is all. Say no more, Patience it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
          Free trial won't show you much anyway. Slippage isn't am issue Brimpaen. The history is basically what you see you get. It's not like Viper where your reliant on your broker and settings as much.
          Thanks, I realise this now

Comment

• @Brimpaen
            I'm very impressed with this signal thus far (subbed late last year). I am also impressed with Vijay's attitude / manner.

You must be patient and also take a longer term view.

This signal is very reasonably priced, I'd recommend subscribing for 6 months, that way you can properly evaluate over a decent time period. If you subscribe for 1 month and it's a losing month then you'll be tempted to drop the signal AND Jumping in at an equity high and leaving at an equity low is a sure way to lose all your trading deposit.

Sent via Telepathy

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveOSling View Post
              @Brimpaen
              I'm very impressed with this signal thus far (subbed late last year). I am also impressed with Vijay's attitude / manner.

This signal is very reasonably priced, I'd recommend subscribing for 6 months, that way you can properly evaluate over a decent time period. If you subscribe for 1 month and it's a losing month then you'll be tempted to drop the signal AND Jumping in at an equity high and leaving at an equity low is a sure way to lose all your trading deposit.

Sent via Telepathy
              Thanks for the insight, Yes I am taking a long term view with a 6 month subscription. I was simply asking, when Vijay was going to start trading (again), given that everyone else has profited from recent trading, I missed out on this boat when I signed up, and was thinking that nothing would materialise for a while. Also It was more so that I could observe the actual trades, find out what his strategy is, not to rush him along as we have to thank him for what he is doing. It seems like most people dismiss other users as profit seekers who ride the trader hard, I am merely wishing to see him in action, Begin the Learning!

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveOSling View Post
                @Brimpaen

Sent via Telepathy
                I have never subbed but I can second that comment on his attitude and manner. Very humble and realistic trader. In simple facts he is at least honest and patient. Characteristically this is what you look for. Plus a good track record!!

Comment

• Hi Vijay,

I really like the trade you have entered into with the EURNZD, Would you agree that a majority of pairs against the EUR at this moment has good momentum? I thought the Kiwi economy was heading south after soft import news from China? or has your system found a different conclusion?

Oh and if you don't want to answer this question, please don't feel obliged to answer. Im just curious.

Comment

Hi Vijay. You opened two positions onat EURNZD and then another with the pair NZDCHF. For the last months these pairs has executed a mirror inverse movement (practically inverse copy). At the time you opened a sell in one pair and a buy in the other basically you are increasing the amount of trade in the same risk direction which is about the same to increase the position in just one of them. Instead to increase the risk in one pair should be better to pick another one. What you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by gmontes View Post
                      Hi Vijay. You opened two positions onat EURNZD and then another with the pair NZDCHF. For the last months these pairs has executed a mirror inverse movement (practically inverse copy). At the time you opened a sell in one pair and a buy in the other basically you are increasing the amount of trade in the same risk direction which is about the same to increase the position in just one of them. Instead to increase the risk in one pair should be better to pick another one. What you think?
                      I have increased the size as i am still long NZD. So both pair trades are long NZD. i am not hedging here, my stakes are in favor of NZD.

Comment

• Closed 3 trades to reduce the risk and we are in green now, i will be expecting 100+ pips on each of these remaining.

Comment

• Your a legend vijay.

Comment

Closed 3 trades to reduce the risk and we are in green now, i will be expecting 100+ pips on each of these remaining.
                            Hi vigay
                            Appreciate your work and willing ti jump in
                            Yet my start will not be very big thats why i cant afford the signal
                            No plans for a mamm soon ??
                            Thanks

Comment

• holy shit man!! this bloody hurts to lose those profits loook at the CHF!!!

Comment

• USDCHF situation, URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X