• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ste3fan View Post
    So i will let Vijay do his job.
    Of course if he want to close the positions in loses I am ok with that
    Go on Vijay! !!
    This is what I do so. Unfortunately Alapri sucks - CHF still frozen...

Comment

• Hi Vijay. I know this is not your fault or in your control. But did you have any stops in place that did not get in? Or are we waiting for a rebound.. I guess we will just have to wait it out. Good luck.

Comment

• Maybe i am wrong but for me usdchf and nzdchf must bounce. The bns put his major rate to -0.75. That is less than the one from usd and the one from nzd. So after the shock everything must go back.

Comment

• CHF moves agains me! Absolutely unacceptable that Alpari does not feed CHF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anton123 View Post
            To put it strictly, yes. Or at least avoid trading pairs involved with currencies on which unpredictable voluntaristic actions had happen in the past (CHF, JPY, RUB...)

Anyway, remember that the retail Forex was created to extort money from unexperienced people, not to make everyone rich
            .... I think we can safely say its working then ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by arkoon
              Victor, I don't agree, some brokers closed nicely some eurchf SL at -50 pips or so.
              Some closed -200, -300
              Some closed -7500 due to clear price error.

LPs will take their responsibilities.

But yes if you had no SL and did not try to close, nothing more normal than having a -1500 pips trade in the account And they won't do anything for this.
              Originally posted by GlockSocks
              Again, if you weren't copying the SL, ST still sent the signal to close the trades (or should have). This should be enough to get something done with the tickets we have submitted to our brokers.
              Originally posted by VictorTous
              @Arkoon & GlickSocks:

You don't seem to understand. Within a real "A-Book" ECN/STP broker, if there's no liquidity, no part can take the opposite trade in order to close your open positions. It will only happen AFTER the event occur and at the next "best" available price, when there is a working-proper price feed again.

And there're very small chances for things like this: http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/inde...9579#msg329579 to actually happen, in very few cases.
              Last edited by VictorTous; 01-15-2015, 07:25 PM. Reason: Adding info.

Comment

• Originally posted by VictorTous View Post
                AND NO, PRICE WON'T RETURN/REVERSE/RETRACE/BOUNCE TO PREVIOUS LEVELS.
                It definitely will. In fact, it's already doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anton123 View Post
                  It definitely will. In fact, it's already doing.
                  If you are so sure, please make yourself a favor: open a new live account and fire your biggest trades ever against the CHF now; go on, make your bet and be a millionaire

CHF is now going to its REAL value, not anymore attached to the falling EUR.
                  Last edited by VictorTous; 01-15-2015, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TradeAlerter View Post
                    John Webb marketnews.com
                    22:14:12
                    EBS SAYS MARKET LOW FOR EURO/SWISS FRANC ON ITS PLATFORM IS 0.8500 FRANCS PER EURO EURCHF=EBS, CONFIRMS MISS-HIT AT 0.0015 EURCHF=EBS - RTRS
                    22:14:54
                    SNB CHAIRMAN JORDAN SAYS INFLATION OUTLOOK FOR SWITZERLAND IS LOW
                    15-Jan-2015 12:11 - SNB CHAIRMAN JORDAN SAYS IF NECESSARY SNB WILL REMAIN ACTIVE IN FX EXCHANGE MARKET TO INFLUENCE MONETARY CONDITIONS
                    15-Jan-2015 12:13 - SNB CHAIRMAN JORDAN SAYS LOWERING INTEREST RATES WILL MITIGATE EFFECTS OF DECISION TO END CAP ON FRANC
                    Vijay:
                    my brokers is asking if the positions impacted had a stop loss, or if you tried to close the operations at any time at the time of crash. Can you let me know about this info?

Comment

• Vijay is keeping the trades open. Is he waiting bot a rebound? What is going on? Vijay are you still operating the account?

Comment

• Vijay, your EA still sending signal that positions must stay opened? Or are trading manually?

Comment

• A bit surprised no update from Vijay all day. Let's hope we get some feedback tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by ste3fan View Post
                            Maybe i am wrong but for me usdchf and nzdchf must bounce. The bns put his major rate to -0.75. That is less than the one from usd and the one from nzd. So after the shock everything must go back.
                            Like you said; "Maybe you are wrong"

Comment

• Vijay:
                              are you handling the situation? we have lost 300+ pips in few hours additional and you do not keep them after the crash. What is going on?

Comment

• It s 1h40 AM in bangalore. I hope Vijay is sleeping. He need it to be fully smart tomorrow. Nice night Vijay.

Comment

Working...
                                X