Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oandagut View Post
    Alpari has closed all my trades. How about yours?
    I'm thinking to trying to withdraw due to this last announcement. What do you will do?

Comment

• Originally posted by vinny View Post
      Alpari has closed all my trades. How about yours?
      I'm thinking to trying to withdraw due to this last announcement. What do you will do?
      Me and everybody others as well...I jave just made the withdrawal process. I hope I get my remaining balance next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoli71 View Post
        Me and everybody others as well...I jave just made the withdrawal process. I hope I get my remaining balance next week.
        Thanks, Zoli. I'll try it now too!

Comment

• Shit! I cant login in! They redirected to announcement page...

Comment

• Usdchf will retrace but when? If BCE launch a QE and if BNS doesn t anything Usdchf will go to 0.8 . So I prefer to close all my CHF trades. All my gain since september are gone... But I remain safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by ste3fan View Post
              Usdchf will retrace but when? If BCE launch a QE and if BNS doesn t anything Usdchf will go to 0.8
              They will have to do something. Switzerland cannot sustain an overvalued CHF for a long time.

Comment

• DD is going up, weekend gap... any solutions to the opened trades, waiting for some weeks...other.... nc!

Comment

• Originally posted by vinny View Post
                  Shit! I cant login in! They redirected to announcement page...
                  Please read this.
                  I have $14k on stake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoli71 View Post
                    Please read this.
                    I have $14k on stake.
                    Thank you!

Comment

• Vijay, can I ask you whether you do plan trading next week, especially Thursday, when the ECB news are expected? Do you plan to turn your EA off?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anton123 View Post
                        Vijay, can I ask you whether you do plan trading next week, especially Thursday, when the ECB news are expected? Do you plan to turn your EA off?
                        I 'll b approachable next week completely. We 'll see if we should trade. Am sure the central will try everything to reduce the chf value. Let's see how things play out
                        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• my question is, why is there no cut when trade when dd lax level set by st? even if the sl is hidden, the trades would have been cut. why still floating?

see this weekend news how the Govt protect this move, I guess some weekend gap is coming. Be prepared.

Last edited by BreakwaterFX; 01-18-2015, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• I'm going to post because ST broke the rule.

"Max DD : 20-25%. 25% being the cut off all the trades. Maximum DD occurred from the time i join here is 17%. But please expect a 25% max DD in the worst case scenario."

We all know what happened. But, it could have been closed at 42%, which was over 25%. Why was it not closed? Hope?

I'm not a sub, but I'm disappointed with your discipline or the lack thereof.

Comment

• Of course they defend their decision, what else.. But read on :
                              ""The franc is significantly overvalued compared to the dollar and the euro," Jordan acknowledged, noting that the bank had introduced negative interest rates that, in time, would help drive the value of the overheated currency back down.

He hinted that the bank might consider future "interventions" if the situation did not stabilise. ""

But you never know when this will happen - days, weeks or months.

Comment

• It just reminds me of what happened with Smart Scalper which DD rule also got violated. So what is the right choice here? To me it seems like Vijay has a hard time closing at the loss. Cause hs2013 is right it could take a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X