No announcement yet.

Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have permanently banned any CHF trading on my account. Looking back over the years if there was a large loss it was CHF related be it pegging, de-pegging or just something more indirectly related. I banned EURCHF last year already but doesn't really cover it well so now I just extended it to all CHF pairs, no exceptions.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
      I will let you guys know which pair before hand.
      I disabled the damn CHF forever!!!....please let it alone...that f*ing currency!!!

Comment

• My each CHF trades were luckely stopped out at -10%. So I don't have any open trades from you at the moment. Should I disable the signal now for your recovery plan because it's risky or not?
        Last edited by DannyB; 01-29-2015, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Hi Everyone

this is a SS after my account was fixed by ICMarkets, the talk about magic numbers being different? normally when the copier is not handling the trades it reports partial or closed, looking at the simpletrader EA it is showing the nzdchf trades correctly being in the state "trade open"

to me this looks like my trades are still being managed??

Whats other peoples accounts reporting??

Many thanks

chftrades.png

Comment

• Vijay! can i just say!! no pressure!! if we win we win!

an if we dont, i personally know you have done your very best in a bad situation.

For me if we loose the first two baskets, personally ill likely bite the bullet and cancel out the trades!

and if that happens, im still good with that, it was a black swan event, so lets keep the looses expected with that in mind!!

I wish you the very best of luck going into next weeks for all of us!!

Thank you for keeping your head through this, this cannot be easy at all!!

Thanks for all you do Vijay!!

go get em tiger!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dupapa View Post
              Hi Everyone

this is a SS after my account was fixed by ICMarkets, the talk about magic numbers being different? normally when the copier is not handling the trades it reports partial or closed, looking at the simpletrader EA it is showing the nzdchf trades correctly being in the state "trade open"

to me this looks like my trades are still being managed??

Whats other peoples accounts reporting??

Many thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1014[/ATTACH]
              Yes as long it is the original transaction. That's how I understand.

Comment

• Hi when NZD CHF go up

Comment

• Originally posted by ktyong View Post
                  Yes as long it is the original transaction. That's how I understand.
                  My account margin called on the CHF day, to be un margin called on the 27th, this i thought in itself would mean they are different trades

either way my main real question is given the SS the trades look Managed,

im still curious to see if others are also in a managed state?

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                    Hey Guys,

Starting from next week, this is my plan.

I am going to introduce manual trade basket risking 3-5% in a basket with a strict stoploss,

Lets hope we will reduce the DD below 20% sooner
                    thanks for your communication, please keep us informed about when you start to trade again in your normal style as before chf black swan

Originally posted by primi View Post
                    I have permanently banned any CHF trading on my account. Looking back over the years if there was a large loss it was CHF related be it pegging, de-pegging or just something more indirectly related. I banned EURCHF last year already but doesn't really cover it well so now I just extended it to all CHF pairs, no exceptions.
                    I did the same disabling all peg related crosses (CHF, DKK and HKD). Better safe than sorry

Comment

My account margin called on the CHF day, to be un margin called on the 27th, this i thought in itself would mean they are different trades

You confusing me with SS are you talking about smart Scalper???

Comment

• I think he mean SnapShot.

Comment

I'm not managed for the 3 open trades as they were closed when I was on MC. As far as doing some form of magic number thing? I cant be bothered.

Comment

• sorry BRM i meant screen shot,

like you i also margin called - this is why i dont understand how the trades can be managed????

the very fact i Margin called is why im so confused, in theory like you my trades should not be managed

ahh.. i just thought of something, after my Margin Call i got my VPS rebuilt by simple trader then installed all my MT4 onto the new server and enabled signal again, could this be the reason they are now managed i wonder
                            Last edited by dupapa; 01-30-2015, 11:49 AM.

Comment

sorry BRM i meant screen shot,

like you i also margin called - this is why i dont understand how the trades can be managed????

the very fact i Margin called is why im so confused, in theory like you my trades should not be managed

ahh.. i just thought of something, after my Margin Call i got my VPS rebuilt by simple trader then installed all my MT4 onto the new server and enabled signal again, could this be the reason they are now managed i wonder
                              Reinstated trades after margin call are NOT managed. Your situation seems to not be the usual one, it's likely that doing that you are seen as "new user" to the copier EA but you are an exceptional case
                              Last edited by BMM; 01-30-2015, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• When icmarkets reopen my USDCHF trade that cause my account to MC, simple trader ea immediately close it at market price. I am not sure where the relationship with master is cache probably only simple trader team can advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X