Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Smart

Where have you gone?

Looks like your trades are coming around nicely now. Do you have any plans regarding the interest rate decision and resulting press conference that we will have in Australia tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
      Hi Smart

Where have you gone?

Looks like your trades are coming around nicely now. Do you have any plans regarding the interest rate decision and resulting press conference that we will have in Australia tomorrow?
      Hi Big,

I havent gone anywhere. Just not coming to the trading room.

Regarding your question,

i dont think there will be any change in the interest. But for safety, i will be monitoring closely and the AUDUSD trades have a take profit level, just above the break even. If it reaches that point, the trades will be closed and i will look for other trades. AUDCAD i might keep it for some more time.

Be patient guys. Losses and DD are part of the game. Any matured trader will aceept losses up to acceptable levels. (BRB, this is not for you )
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

OK thanks Smart. Yes, I belive that the rate will not change at all esp with the positive China and Oz news this and last week. However, it will be the speech where they Australian Stevens will try to talk down the AUD. Maybe. Who knows. Anyway sounds like a good plan, I hope that some of the other forum members don't make you change your style, stick to your plans what you have done so far has been great 100% in 6 months in good result.

Just adding a day later that that was a very nice TP close on the AU pair as it sunk straight after. AUDCAD looking good now too.
        Last edited by Big River Man; 11-05-2013, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Well done Vijay (Smart Trader),

You dug yourself out of that open drawdown nicely. Everyone was doubting your system this time last week, now you've recovered and sitting on 230 green pips in open positions.

Keep up the good work. Don't worry once you start killing it people will be much nicer to you
          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Hi Eric,

You haven't paid a single dollar to follow Smart Trader. We gave you free access so you can test it out... I'm sorry to hear you have lost money on on the signal however this was always a risk.

Nick you're correct I didn't pay for that signal, you guys did gracefully give us a month to try it out. But I did pay for it through the losses I took on the trades.... That's how I look at it.

I'm not giving up on this signal provider thing yet as much as I think of it as a something I don't want to offend you with.

If there's ever another opportunity to get signals from Smart Trader again, when he shows better results I will consider it... but as of now I'm sitting out on this until January.

Comment

Originally posted by EricB View Post
              Nick you're correct I didn't pay for that signal, you guys did gracefully give us a month to try it out. But I did pay for it through the losses I took on the trades.... That's how I look at it.

I'm not giving up on this signal provider thing yet as much as I think of it as a something I don't want to offend you with.

If there's ever another opportunity to get signals from Smart Trader again, when he shows better results I will consider it... but as of now I'm sitting out on this until January.
              What losses? There were none.

Comment

Looking for NZDJPY and AUDJPY

Bias : Both long

Comment

took 3 manual trades today, worked out well. Up by 1.45%.

Tomorrow i will be out mostly guys. I might not come to trading room or answer in forums, if i find time i will.

Trades, ofcourse i will be checking wherever i am.

still looking for long entries on both NZDJPY and AUDJPY.

Comment

Hi ST,

maybe I'm lost of news about yours http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vijayinvites/ss/725812 project?

Can update please.

Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Imran View Post
                      Hi ST,

maybe I'm lost of news about yours http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vijayinvites/ss/725812 project?

Can update please.

Thanks !
                      Hi Imran,

this is a new high risk high returns strategy i am trying. This is still under testing. I am working on couple of things. Once everything is settled, and every thing works properly, i will contact Nick for a signal. I dont think i should talk more about this without NIcks permission. As far as this thread is concerned we will talk only about smarttrader here.

thanks for your interest though
                      Last edited by SmartTrader; 11-08-2013, 07:46 AM.

Comment

It's ok, this is just for couple of bucks for my Smart and Forget though ....

Comment

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                          Hi Imran,

this is a new high risk high returns strategy i am trying. This is still under testing. I am working on couple of things. Once everything is settled, and every thing works properly, i will contact Nick for a signal. I dont think i should talk more about this without NIcks permission. As far as this thread is concerned we will talk only about smarttrader here.

thanks for your interest though
                          Thanks Vijay,

I'm keen to find out a little more about this high risk strategy. Quite a few people have asked me about it.

Is this just your normal strategy with the risk turned up?

Comment

Thanks Vijay,

I'm keen to find out a little more about this high risk strategy. Quite a few people have asked me about it.

Is this just your normal strategy with the risk turned up?
                            Hi Nick,

No this is not the same strategy. This is totally different strategy. You see my smarttrade account does not trade that oftern, but this SS++ account trades almost daily. Sometimes many trades in a day. I worked on the past few days to limit the DD as well. I found the SL levels as well. With this the system needs minimum 200$. it can work with 100$ too but expect more DD, 20% max rule does not apply for investments under 200$. Also the returns will be almost half of what it is now. If you want me to put more details i will create a new thread and give more info.

Currently it trades only two currency pairs, chosen automatically. I can limit it to one as well.
                            risk per currency is 10% (total basket, max limit, usual 10% or less ), not a grid or martingale
                            so total risk at any given time is 20% or less(in normal cases expect less DD). Trades will be closed automatically at -20% level. (give or take 2-3%).
                            returns : expect half of what it is now.
                            Last edited by SmartTrader; 11-11-2013, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                              Hi Nick,

No this is not the same strategy. This is totally different strategy. You see my smarttrade account does not trade that oftern, but this SS++ account trades almost daily. Sometimes many trades in a day. I worked on the past few days to limit the DD as well. I found the SL levels as well. With this the system needs minimum 200$. it can work with 100$ too but expect more DD, 20% max rule does not apply for investments under 200$. Also the returns will be almost half of what it is now. If you want me to put more details i will create a new thread and give more info.

Currently it trades only two currency pairs, chosen automatically. I can limit it to one as well.
                              risk per currency is 10% (total basket, max limit, usual 10% or less ), not a grid or martingale
                              so total risk at any given time is 20% or less(in normal cases expect less DD). Trades will be closed automatically at -20% level. (give or take 2-3%).
                              returns : expect half of what it is now.
                              Hi Vijay,

Thanks for the info. To be honest you're tone isn't filling me with all that much confidence so we might wait and see how it goes for a few weeks and take it from there.

Comment

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for the info. To be honest you're tone isn't filling me with all that much confidence so we might wait and see how it goes for a few weeks and take it from there.
                                Not a problem nick

Comment

Working...
                                X