No announcement yet.

Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Vijay, just to be clear, between now and a year ago, the changes to your systems are:

- A mental stop at ~25% (meaning you need to be awake and in front of your desk to apply it, which wasn't the case for the CHF problem)
    - Hard stop losses on the manual trades you take.
    - More updates on this forum in regards to your activity.

However, you're still trading somewhat the same pairs.

Anything else..?

Comment

• Hi Vijay, I wonder if you can help, on myfxbook history, July 2013 & July 2014 were losing months, is there any correlation as far as you can tell or was it simply coincidence. Thanks.

Comment

• lot size reduction was also applied??

Comment

• Originally posted by dupapa View Post
          lot size reduction was also applied??
          no, that was a manual trade.
          Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by peeper View Post
            So Vijay, just to be clear, between now and a year ago, the changes to your systems are:

- A mental stop at ~25% (meaning you need to be awake and in front of your desk to apply it, which wasn't the case for the CHF problem)
            - Hard stop losses on the manual trades you take.
            - More updates on this forum in regards to your activity.

However, you're still trading somewhat the same pairs.

Anything else..?
            I still consider OK this presentation post on first page here updated on 23-09-2014 https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/s...ull=1#post3795

Vijay, could you please confirm? (just a check)

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I'm having issues with my Beeksfx vps.

Are we currently having 3 trades open, including 1 eurnzd, or do we have only 2 usdjpy ones?

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm having issues with my Beeksfx vps.

Are we currently having 3 trades open, including 1 eurnzd, or do we have only 2 usdjpy ones?
                We have only two USDJPY trades open on smart2 and nothing else.

Comment

• Damn.. Well I closed the eurnzd for a loss , but now there is a new one. On the master too btw.

My vps is really not responding and I disabled all signals that were flat.

Should I close these ST trades for a loss and disable the signal?
                  How many more trades are in the works at the moment?

Comment

• The EurNzd trade just closed at a small loss as it had a TP a couple pips below the entry price on Smart2. Little scary though that one of the most volatile pairs was orphaned on Simple Trader from the signal provider's master account. Don't think i have seen that before, so hopefully it doesn't occur again.

Comment

• Hello Vijay,

Out of your view analysing the "news" and "currency war" front, what do you think which direction the Asian session will take for the JPY pairs?

Kind regards,

ESG

Comment

• So.. How are we supposed to get support from the trader when there is a problem?

Isn't the forum the best way to get support?

Comment

So.. How are we supposed to get support from the trader when there is a problem?

Isn't the forum the best way to get support?
                          Beeks VPS had issues peeper. You can check how many trades are open by going to the live trading room. Simple.

Comment

• Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that we've removed Smart Trader and Smart Scalper from the trading room. Those that are subscribed can continue for as long as you wish, however our focus on ForexSignals.com is to support Vijay with his hybrid signal Smart2.

Keep up the great work Vijay
                            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                              Beeks VPS had issues peeper. You can check how many trades are open by going to the live trading room. Simple.
                              Thanks.
                              It's mostly because I had asked in a previous post how many trades were still in the works because ST was opening several trades while I had issues with the vps, and it was stressing me out. It's OK now.

Comment

• Trading like a boss. nice work Smart.

Comment

Working...
                                X