• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done vijay great results today.

Comment

• Indeed, Vijay, great stuff. Love your trading. Many thanks

Comment

• Just tallied up the trading returns for this month through my VIP account. I have to say that I am very thankful and appreciative for you Vijay. Despite Greece-inspired caution, The returns have brought a smile to my face.

Many thanks. Long may it continue.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
          Beeks VPS had issues peeper. You can check how many trades are open by going to the live trading room. Simple.
          Hello vigay ..
          Was just looking at smartrader account myfxbook ...
          How come ur myfxbook faced a 60 % dd during chf saga while nicks following account had a max of 10 % dd for same period ?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Sherif; 07-04-2015, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
            Hello vigay ..
            Was just looking at smartrader account myfxbook ...
            How come ur myfxbook faced a 60 % dd during chf saga while nicks following account had a max of 10 % dd for same period ?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
            My accounts dd is correct. Nicks account had some issue and they reinstated his account and some balance. Don't follow that account

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
            Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

My accounts dd is correct. Nicks account had some issue and they reinstated his account and some balance. Don't follow that account

I've also actually pulled my money out of that account due to the screwed up stats. I'm starting a fresh version following Smart2 and will be allocating another $5k. (taking my investment up to $10k)
              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• good work on smart (without scalper or squared) this month, vijay. Keep it up

Comment

• That was a great trade, Vijay. Loving SmartTrader. Really really loving it

Comment

• Hi Guys,

We are above watermark highs again. its not easy to come back and go above water highs after a disastrous SNB event. Thanks for all the support and trust in this system. Its amazing to spend 2+ years here.

Comment

• Since the website is only promoting Smart2 now, can I just double check what the historic gain/DD stats are for SmartTrader? Is 2x with 1:500 leverage acceptable?

Comment

• Originally posted by Isochronous View Post
                        Since the website is only promoting Smart2 now, can I just double check what the historic gain/DD stats are for SmartTrader? Is 2x with 1:500 leverage acceptable?
                        That's completely up to you iso. I can only stick to the DD limits I have signed up for. Once we are in some DD you ll panic if you take too much risk.

Comment

• My client withdrew some money, please adjust your lot sizes if someone is using lotsize multiplier

Comment

My client withdrew some money, please adjust your lot sizes if someone is using lotsize multiplier
                            So, just talking this through... Balance has nearly halved. and so will your lot sizes be nearly halved also, so that your risk position remains the same?

Comment

• Originally posted by idempotent View Post
                              So, just talking this through... Balance has nearly halved. and so will your lot sizes be nearly halved also, so that your risk position remains the same?
                              That's correct. Risk remains the same

Comment

• Thanks for notifying!

Comment

Working...
                                X