Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
    My client withdrew some money, please adjust your lot sizes if someone is using lotsize multiplier
    I appreciate this update, very good communication from your side as usual

Comment

• Well, Vijay, I've been crunching numbers for my VIP accounts. SmartTrade itself is the only signal I follow that hasn't caused me some heartburn in recent months. It just keeps going and going. I see also about a month ago, you officially "recovered" from the SNB event.

So, whatever you're doing with ST, please don't change a thing. Just keep on going.

Comment

• Originally posted by idempotent View Post
        Well, Vijay, I've been crunching numbers for my VIP accounts. SmartTrade itself is the only signal I follow that hasn't caused me some heartburn in recent months. It just keeps going and going. I see also about a month ago, you officially "recovered" from the SNB event.

So, whatever you're doing with ST, please don't change a thing. Just keep on going.
        That's very pleasing to know idempotent. Thanks and I will not change anything unless it's very much required. If I do change you guys will be informed

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Vijay, thanks for your signal he is very reliable especially in this period . just asking if you have made a little change in smart signal adding second level trade at turn around? And scalper remained adding trades per number of pips away from entry. Is this correct ?

Comment

• Originally posted by yabanda View Post
            Vijay, thanks for your signal he is very reliable especially in this period . just asking if you have made a little change in smart signal adding second level trade at turn around? And scalper remained adding trades per number of pips away from entry. Is this correct ?
            Yes that correct. I am trying to do the same thing for scalper as well.I have been watching the levels to add at a turn around. I will test it thoroughly and update you guys on this.
            Last edited by SmartTrader; 09-14-2015, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Hey Vijay,

I've just realised that Smart Trader is well and truly at all time equity highs.

Please accept my sincere congratulations. This is a really big deal considering the gravity of what happened earlier in the year and shows a lot of character on your end.

When an account gets into trouble the temptation is to put more risk on the table with the aim of recovering quickly, however you stayed the course and have come out shining.

Your talents, determination and skills are really coming to the surface and we're lucky to have access to them here at ForexSignals.com

Long may it continue
              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Congratulations Vijay.

Solid guy. Solid signal.

Just remember to keep humble and focused and then hopefully your forex dreams can come true.

Comment

• Well done Vijay. Great job!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                    Congratulations Vijay.

Solid guy. Solid signal.

Just remember to keep humble and focused and then hopefully your forex dreams can come true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Hey Vijay,

I've just realised that Smart Trader is well and truly at all time equity highs.

Please accept my sincere congratulations. This is a really big deal considering the gravity of what happened earlier in the year and shows a lot of character on your end.

When an account gets into trouble the temptation is to put more risk on the table with the aim of recovering quickly, however you stayed the course and have come out shining.

Your talents, determination and skills are really coming to the surface and we're lucky to have access to them here at ForexSignals.com

Long may it continue
                      Thanks Nick and all of you guys. I feel lucky to be part if this site for the last two years. I have learnt a lot and I feel I have improved and it shows in the trading. Hoping to continue to make money n become better at this. Thanks

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                        Humble? Vijay is the most humble successful trader I know. He's so humble, we should give him a "I Am Humble!" badge (until he starts to wear it; then we would have to take it off him).

:-)

Comment

• Originally posted by idempotent View Post
                          Humble? Vijay is the most humble successful trader I know. He's so humble, we should give him a "I Am Humble!" badge (until he starts to wear it; then we would have to take it off him).

:-)
                          I know that. I wasn't insinuating that he wasn't at all. I love Vijay! But as we all know ego is a trader's worst enemy so sometimes it's good to have a friend or anybody to help us stay focused. Of course I have selfish reasons because I want Vijay to keep making us money, and if he does that he'll succeed and get closer to his goals. Jeff and Vijay are the stable rocks of this community. 😎😎😎😎😎

Comment

• yes, I can only agree, Vijay. Hope that your (and ours as a consequence) success leads to one day a meeting of the likes of the ones with Viper. It's great to be part of your succes, thank you for that

Comment

• Hi Vijay I would like to know if you plan on running the EA pre, during FOMC or even at all the rest of this this week?

Comment

• Not optimistic regarding this basket 😣

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X