• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you vijay for the full and thorough explination much appreciated

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• very good, thanks for your words

Comment

• Thanks Vijay for clearing it up. I am a big fan of Smart Trader and would be very disappointed if it went away.

Comment

• Thanks Vijay. Losing history is a pain for you, but no fear; those of us that have been with you for a while "don't need no steenkin' history" anymore

Comment

• simpletrade - risk setting.jpg Hi Nick, for the master account SmartTrade, when I set the risk multiplier, whatever figure I put on , my copy account always shows 0.01, you know why ?

Comment

• Originally posted by richardlivefrex View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]1422[/ATTACH] Hi Nick, for the master account SmartTrade, when I set the risk multiplier, whatever figure I put on , my copy account always shows 0.01, you know why ?
              Hi richard that's probably because smarttrade`s current balance is zero. That's why probably it's showing the minimum lot size. We will have the new account linked tomorrow

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
              Last edited by SmartTrader; 11-01-2015, 07:17 AM.
              Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                Hi richard that's probably because smarttrade`s current balance is zero. That's why probably it's showing the minimum lot size. We will have the new account linked tomorrow

Thanks Vijay. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Comment

• I need Help i have a mam created but trader must Connect mam i try to send private message but email box it IS full and dont accepet news private message can enubody Help me with Mail maby of trader or forexsignals support
                  Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by gental View Post
                    I need Help i have a mam created but trader must Connect mam i try to send private message but email box it IS full and dont accepet news private message can enubody Help me with Mail maby of trader or forexsignals support
                    Thanks
                    Did you fund your account?

Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Praying for bad news with aud interest rate decision

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well played Vijay.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Comment

• Can I follow SmartTrader or Smart2 with leverage 1:200 and risk 1x?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoli71 View Post
                            Can I follow SmartTrader or Smart2 with leverage 1:200 and risk 1x?
                            Yes you can. 100% certain.

Comment

• Hi Vijay, Smart Trade comes back the market place now and its setting for risk multiplier works properly. Do you think all problem related has been fixed and no more similar issue may occur ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post

Vijay some people could be following by lot multiplier (I was just about to) so if you change your account balance you must let them know. Especially if it will be more money in the master.

Comment

Working...
                                X