Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    Vijay some people could be following by lot multiplier (I was just about to) so if you change your account balance you must let them know. Especially if it will be more money in the master.
    Hi BRM, i am aware of that, that is why i have created new account with almost same balance. So there wouldnt be any problem with lot or risk multiplier. The new account is already connected, i will post the myfxbook link once i add that account to myfxbook.
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
      Vijay some people could be following by lot multiplier
      Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
      Hi BRM, i am aware of that, that is why i have created new account with almost same balance. So there wouldnt be any problem with lot or risk multiplier.
      Hi Vijay,

looking at

Clip2net_151106121218.png

it seems that your account is 5K instead than circa 4.5K as per my last note of the balance of old master account. Is it confirmed?

I ask to be able to correctly update my lot multiplier setting that now seems to have a 11% error

thanks and compliments for great trading so far

Comment

• Originally posted by BMM View Post
        Hi Vijay,

looking at

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1438[/ATTACH]

it seems that your account is 5K instead than circa 4.5K as per my last note of the balance of old master account. Is it confirmed?

I ask to be able to correctly update my lot multiplier setting that now seems to have a 11% error

thanks and compliments for great trading so far
        Hi Vijay,

could you also share new myfx link please?

bye

Comment

• I saw that there is no balance on Smart Trader anymore. Is the signal stopped?

Comment

• Originally posted by DannyB View Post
            I saw that there is no balance on Smart Trader anymore. Is the signal stopped?
            Please check back few old posts. We had to stop old account n new account is linked

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Great trade on EU. Thanks Vijay.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Merry Christmas Vijay.

Great work this year.

Comment

• Merry Christmas Vijay!

You're continuing to show that you're made of the right stuff to survive and prosper in the market.

I can't wait to see where we are this time next year! I expect we'll be supporting a many more clients as they continue to profit from your strategy

Big things ahead my friend!
                  Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                    Please check back few old posts. We had to stop old account n new account is linked

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
                    Can you add that account to myfxbook too?

Comment

• Hello Vijay,

Just to be sure:
                      This link to myfxbook

mentioned in the signal description of forexsignals.com as the master for the SmartTrader signal.

As it's not updating. Should it reflect the actual state?
                      Is there a different link to use to get only the analysis for SmartTrader or could we use some filter criteria on the Smart2 myfxbook page to get this result?

Kind regards,
                      ESG

Originally posted by Zuttasoxx View Post
                      Can you add that account to myfxbook too?

Comment

• Originally posted by ESG View Post
                        Hello Vijay,

Just to be sure:
                        This link to myfxbook

mentioned in the signal description of forexsignals.com as the master for the SmartTrader signal.

As it's not updating. Should it reflect the actual state?
                        Is there a different link to use to get only the analysis for SmartTrader or could we use some filter criteria on the Smart2 myfxbook page to get this result?

Kind regards,
                        ESG

Here is the new account, verification is under progress.

Comment

• Hi Vijay,

more than one year is gone after the famous CHF crash, could you please summarize here the actions that you implemented to Smart Trader to try to avoid it will happen again?
                          I remember some rumors about news filtering and about rebound checks before opening second trade of basket but some words from you after having had the time to test and implement any modification would be highly appreciated

thanks in advance

PS I am going to do same request on Smart Scalper thread to let you to give different answers if needed

Comment

• Originally posted by BMM View Post
                            Hi Vijay,
                            more than one year is gone after the famous CHF crash, could you please summarize here the actions that you implemented to Smart Trader to try to avoid it will happen again?
                            I remember some rumors about news filtering and about rebound checks before opening second trade of basket but some words from you after having had the time to test and implement any modification would be highly appreciated
                            I doubt one can avoid this happening.
                            Remember, the CHF crash was not caused by regular news that could be filtered out. It was caused by asynchronious deliberate action of Switzerland. Unless you're a Swiss bank president, you cannot filter out such events. Unfortunately, Forex is all about that; some big guys decide of the moves to be, and we only can follow them or close our positions quickly if we're against them.

Rebound checks had been implemented, as I can see. Both Trader and Scalper seem now wait until the move stabilizes enough before opening a new basket trade. I can see this because the distance between trades now varies, and is not a fixed number of pips any more. So I believe something had been done about this...

Comment

• Originally posted by Anton123 View Post

Rebound checks had been implemented, as I can see. Both Trader and Scalper seem now wait until the move stabilizes enough before opening a new basket trade. I can see this because the distance between trades now varies, and is not a fixed number of pips any more. So I believe something had been done about this...
                              Thats right. Ofcourse no one can predict unpredictability What changed is - if we dont have any positions and we are waiting to take trades on say USDCHF, and the CHF thing happened, this time i will not take any trades and wait for the entire big drop happen and then wait for the earlier trend to show continuation, thats when i take trades. Earlier i used to take during the drops which may seem to be a good price but you can never anticipate how low can it go.

Comment

• Smart - big news day tomorrow, is it make it or break it or what?

Comment

Working...
                                X