No announcement yet.

Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you experience DD with one of your system (either ST or SC), do your focus manual trading, if any, on that account in order to make up for the DD?

I'm asking because I'm only on ST and not S2, and I would like to understand whether I would miss any recovery from extra trades that would be taken on the SC account.

Comment

• Originally posted by peeper View Post
      When you experience DD with one of your system (either ST or SC), do your focus manual trading, if any, on that account in order to make up for the DD?

I'm asking because I'm only on ST and not S2, and I would like to understand whether I would miss any recovery from extra trades that would be taken on the SC account.
      No you ll not miss any recovery trades. I ll do the same in ST SS n in S2 too.

Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• You can see how good it was to get out when you did. Practically was the bottom. 👍

Comment

• My apologies I meant to post this here:

"Is this thread still active?

Anyhow, I'm following SmartTrader only, and I wonder what Vijay's thoughts around the last couple of months for ST followers are. Any input?"

Comment

• Many will be furious to have a profitable trade be stopped out but thanks Vijay to put a protective stop.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Profit to be is OK profit to loss is harder

Don't see any issue with the be

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Man those tripple swap Wednesdays gave me small loss on todays trade but still better than going into bigger DD.

Comment

• My imaginary TP was hit almost to the pip. I wish I made it a hard TP. Not sure what Vijay was targeting. But in any case, better this than a loss.

Comment

• Yeah i was aiming for around 180 pips. so that i can minimise the losses caused by the AUDUSD trade. Our bad that it hit the BE SL. Lets find another trade.

Comment

• Can you please let me know what the plan is going forward? Will you continue to trade or not? Scalper is still trading but not sure about Smart because I have it disabled for the moment. Thanks

Comment

• I continue to trade, both scalper and trader. Both will be taking trades.

Comment

• Vijay, can you say a few words about what has changed in your trading (if anything). I think that might be interesting to hear.

Comment

• Could you please let us know what the plan going forward is as I don't think there have been any new trades for a long time now. I'm not rushing you to trade, would just be good to know your plan because I'm still subscribed.

Comment

• Never mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X