• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Excellent work Vijay. Way to end the year

My account is now + 14.5%
    Originally posted by primi View Post
    I'm awarding my personal Surprise of the yearTM award to Smart Trader. There is a much stiffer competition for Disappointment of the yearTM and I don't think I'll be able to point out a single winner in that category unfortunately.

Good work Vijay and may it long continue!
    Thanks nick and primi.
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Hello,

I'm thinking of following this signal. What's the proper risk setting to mimic the master account as close as possible. Is it .2?

Comment

• Originally posted by indie08 View Post
        Hello,

I'm thinking of following this signal. What's the proper risk setting to mimic the master account as close as possible. Is it .2?
        1x. this will give you the same results as the master.

Comment

• Thank you! Also, I noticed it is recommended to start with$1000. I have $500. My leverage will be 200:1 Is this OK?

Comment

• Originally posted by indie08 View Post
            Thank you! Also, I noticed it is recommended to start with$1000. I have $500. My leverage will be 200:1 Is this OK?
            With 500, how much will you get, if i give you 10% on an average you will get $50. but you have to pay 59$ as the subscription fee, Please do this home work indie. Even if i give you 15% profit per month, you will be getting 75 out of which you have to pay 60 as subscription fee, with just 500 as capital your account will not grow. So i advise you to follow me with more capital, a minimum of 1000.

Comment

• I wish you all a very happy and profitable new year

Comment

• Hi Mr Vijay, I just start to subscribe to yr signal 2 days ago.How frequent you trade per week?Since I join I didn't see you opening any position. Happy Ponggal to you sir...

Comment

• Originally posted by stevanraj View Post
                  Hi Mr Vijay, I just start to subscribe to yr signal 2 days ago.How frequent you trade per week?Since I join I didn't see you opening any position. Happy Ponggal to you sir...
                  Hi Stevan,

Thanks for the wishes and wish you the same.

This signal may not trade on every single day. Some times it does trade every day. This system waits for the right opportunity. There are occasions that a full week there are no trades, but on an average i have more than one trade per day. Myfxbook stats says that this system trades 8 trades per week (5 days). That's more than a trade per day.

I request you to see a signal's performance based on the monthly profits not on based on no of trades. Wish you good luck.

Currently the system is trying to find trades on GBPJPY and NZDJPY. the bias is long

Comment

• Thanks for the fast reply sir..I got to know smart scalper also one of your system & you are giving special discount for your smart trader subscriber.How much is the price?

Comment

• Originally posted by stevanraj View Post
                      Thanks for the fast reply sir..I got to know smart scalper also one of your system & you are giving special discount for your smart trader subscriber.How much is the price?
                      its 20$ for those who subscribe to smarttrader stevan.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                        its 20$ for those who subscribe to smarttrader stevan.
                        How do we take advantage of this special price? I am a Smart Trader subscriber

Comment

• Originally posted by gripen View Post
                          How do we take advantage of this special price? I am a Smart Trader subscriber
                          Hi Gripen, Please Send a mail to support. They will activate it.

Comment

• You got a lot of fans on the back of our recent promotion Vijay. Good luck with the first basket

Do you know if there are any trades on the horizon? Or will you wait until next week and NFP has passed?
                            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              You got a lot of fans on the back of our recent promotion Vijay. Good luck with the first basket

Do you know if there are any trades on the horizon? Or will you wait until next week and NFP has passed?
                              Thanks nick. I wish to do well. Yes, i will always be looking for trades, currently searching an entry point on AUDUSD, and GBPAUD, short and long respectively. I am not disabling the EA before the NFP, the concern is only when the trades are opened before the NFP, otherwise it wont be a problem.

Comment

• I don't understand if the concern is only if it opens beforehand then wouldn't it be turned off. Maybe just reading that wrong?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X