X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanriopurin
    replied
    Originally posted by Zoli71 View Post
    Question for traders: is it worth not using SL-s, even some hidden SL-s handled by an EA???
    My understanding: a stop loss, when triggered, becomes a MARKET ORDER. So in this case, based on what I've seen so far, the broker wouldn't even give quotes, so I'm not sure how it will be useful.

I've seen all kinds of variations of signal provider collapses (from incompetence to arrogance to pure scam), but this truly is the first time I'm thinking of quitting forex altogether. My losses are still manageable, but what future does it hold for us retail traders if this ever happens again?

Leave a comment:

• R35
    replied
    I wonder if Vijay is seeing this or not, as I'd like to know if we are holding the positions because he thinks that's the right thing to do or simply that he is offline...

Leave a comment:

• R35
    replied
    I have two identiical accounts with Axi and IC. The IC account closed all positions, the Axi one is still open with a big draw down. Let's see how it plays out.

What was the low on FXCM?

Leave a comment:

• Zoli71
    replied
    Alpari seems to be turned off CHF too. So, I unable to quit I think.
    Again: I should have set a SimpleTrader hard stop to about 20%.
    Question for traders: is it worth not using SL-s, even some hidden SL-s handled by an EA???

Leave a comment:

• emmanuel137
    replied
    And I should add that my trades have been closed (not by me so am assuming by the EA/ST)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X