Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this myfxbook account worth following?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RenkoGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by WPFX View Post
    Hello to all,
    I've been trading for a number of years crafting my skills and improving my strategy. I've followed this forum for years now, witnessing the rise and fall of many service providers. This has been a solid and consistent year so far and I'm starting to wonder if it'd be worth joining a signal service as a provider to generate an additional stream of income.

Here is my account: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/WP-...anda-2/3176058

The max DD is really poor unfortunately and I racked that up in the beginning of the year when the account was much smaller. I trade pretty much everything as long as it provides the setups I look for. I go hard on SPX if we have volatility like last week and the FX trades are usually swing trades lasting a few days. I don't have a defined martingale or grid strategy but I do scale into my trades one small position at a time when my setup comes along. I don't scalp much, only SPX on occasion when the moves are wild.

I'd love to hear the pros and cons on following this account.
    Thanks!
    Show your balance

Leave a comment:

• WPFX
    started a topic Is this myfxbook account worth following?

Is this myfxbook account worth following?

-I decided to remove this post as I didn't realize that traffic on this site has gone down quite a bit, thanks to those that checked out the account-
    Last edited by WPFX; 10-05-2019, 12:59 AM.
Working...
X