ReVeR27 Signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReVeR27 Signals

An experienced trader who has a lot of robots for his trading. I am interested in his work, so I wanted to dedicate this forum for all his signals. I will later check out each signal and see what's happening. Maybe a few gems in the rough.

VelociRaptor (Alpari) - 2019 - Asian scalper - ECN required. Doesn't look too good.
    • Monthly:0.29%
    • Drawdown:24.40%
    Aggressive-fly- (Alpari) - 2019 - 25% floating loss. 1.7 pip expectancy. Doesn't look sustainable.
    • Monthly:1.99%
    • Drawdown:18.18%
    night-hawk-(roboforex/Alpari) - 2019 - grid martingale lot size - A gamble. Moving on.
    • Monthly:3.25%
    • Drawdown:16.93%
    VelociGrid 3.14 - 2019 - grid martingale lot size - A gamble. Moving on.
    • Monthly:0.78%
    • Drawdown:38.74%
    Night Hawk (IC Markets) - 2019 - grid martingale lot size - A gamble. Moving on.
    • Monthly:7.33%
    • Drawdown:26.28%

Comment

Despite seeing a profitable equity curve, the risk involved will eventually lead to large losses. We don't know at what point the trader will cut the losses or if the market will push his trades to a margin call. It's a shame to see a trader with so many years of experience and still trying to use these tactics to make a profit.

Comment

Monthly profit vs. drawdown sucks in all of them honestly...

Comment

Originally posted by Amadorian View Post
          Monthly profit vs. drawdown sucks in all of them honestly...
          Exactly. Its quite normal to see this on grid systems, gamblers or both a combination of grid and increased lotsizing to recover the bad entries. I'm still going through simpletrader looking for something worthy of my money.

Comment

Working...
          X