• Big River Man
    replied
    Thanks Michelle.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• TheScalpingPirate
    replied
    Hi Big River Man,

Avoid NZDUSD trades on this signal, poor results all along.

Michelle ( The Scalping Pirate )

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Hi, is there supposed to be 3 NZDUSD trades opened at the same time, not sure if I have seen this style before from the other trades?

7th November.

Just an update a few hours later -----> in some fairly heavy drawdown on all 3....I am really hoping that this is supposed to be 3 trades and not 1?

Can you confirm Inter, do you know if InterFx checks this forum Daniel/Nick?

Final update --> that was a big loss. And quite risky, is this the normal style of trading in the future? I don't know why 3 trades were opened on same pair so close to eachother, went into heavy drawdown and then got to BE before being pounded for SL. 6-7% down from those trades today. I would dearly like to know he reasoning/logic behind the trades. Some feedback would be appreciated as it has been 8 days since you posted here. Otherwise I will have to suspend the signal.
    Last edited by Big River Man; 11-07-2013, 10:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Very interesting signal, ColdHypno!

I will watch it closely

Please ask any questions here.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Sounds sensible to me. Do you have an email Cold? Or should ask all questions through here?

Leave a comment:

• InterFX
    replied
    Hello Folks,

Just a little info regarding the USDCAD trade today, the reason I closed it for only 2.5pips is that we were getting a little close to FOMC, and I'd rather not have an open USD position during the news, too risky.

InterFX

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Thanks for the detailed reply Cold.

I've actually heard that pilots make great traders from a couple of sources. I think it's to do with being detail orientated and able to diligently follow rules.

Obviously your account is still very young as you get more history you may find a few fans and people willing to follow you

Leave a comment:

• InterFX
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by InterFX View Post
    Hello Folks,

Most of you will know me as ColdHypno, I have chosen to use a different username to talk about InterFX, as to separate my signal from my critique/general ramblings.

I have been working hard to develop a system to essentially "free" me from reliance of other traders and signals, I wish to be totally independent and trade my own funds successfully. To that end I am publishing a signal that I have started on a live account.

I aim to gain around 15% per month. I will only risk 5-7% of the account on each position, with fixed stop losses that will never be adjusted (unless it's to break even or more). I will only accept a maximum of 20% drawdown before I will close all open positions to protect the account (in such case that multiple positions are not doing well). I have this setting hard set into SimpleTrader, so it cannot be bypassed. My primary goal is safe, consistent monthly returns that will compound over time.

I only have one month history at the moment, but I wish to make this signal public so you can all watch it develop and give critique, as well as me talking about this signal in this thread and in the trading room (with Nick's permission). For those of you who wish to join me on my journey, there is a 4 week free trial available.

Forex Signal - InterFX

InterFX System | Myfxbook

Best regards,
    InterFX (ColdHypno)
    Hi ColdHypno,

Good luck on the journey, you're off to great start

How long have you been trading? Is this the first time you have traded this strategy in a live environment?

When I look at a trader I'm unique in that I want to find out more about the trader that is offering the signal than the actual strategy.

Leave a comment:

• InterFX
    started a topic InterFX - SimpleTrader Signal

InterFX - SimpleTrader Signal

Hello Folks,

Most of you will know me as ColdHypno, I have chosen to use a different username to talk about InterFX, as to separate my signal from my critique/general ramblings.

I have been working hard to develop a system to essentially "free" me from reliance of other traders and signals, I wish to be totally independent and trade my own funds successfully. To that end I am publishing a signal that I have started on a live account.

I aim to gain around 15% per month. I will only risk 5-7% of the account on each position, with fixed stop losses that will never be adjusted (unless it's to break even or more). I will only accept a maximum of 20% drawdown before I will close all open positions to protect the account (in such case that multiple positions are not doing well). I have this setting hard set into SimpleTrader, so it cannot be bypassed. My primary goal is safe, consistent monthly returns that will compound over time.

I only have one month history at the moment, but I wish to make this signal public so you can all watch it develop and give critique, as well as me talking about this signal in this thread and in the trading room (with Nick's permission). For those of you who wish to join me on my journey, there is a 4 week free trial available.

Forex Signal - InterFX

InterFX System | Myfxbook

Best regards,
    InterFX (ColdHypno)
Working...
X