Triumph Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumph Signal

Hi there not much going here but I toss the question on any comments on this signalTriumph ? Broker is unregulated offshore ..
    Comments anyone?

nc!

triumph.JPG

There were 29 trades of 0.3 lot size opened between 06:21:44 to 06:22:23....that's a lot size of 8.7 lots with an account that's just around $5000 in size!!

Also why didn't the trader just open an 8.7 lot trade and had to open them over 29 trade in under 1 minute??

Even if the trade history is not fake, this account will surely blow up with the amount of risk it's taking...

Good to see you around nc!

I am glad there are still some people here...
    Last edited by ccjhuang; 07-11-2020, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Hi ccjhuang,

I was away for few days. Yes I saw this trading pattern. Will watch it the only way to follow is with reduced risk after 3 months. Lets see how it performs...

Good to see you too. Quite here some times. Still around keeping capital intact and some profits/loss here and there.

Cheers

nc!

Comment

Signal no more in market place gone....
        Not much activity here forum also no new signals etc....

Stay Safe from bad strategies and Covid...

nc!

Comment

Originally posted by nc! View Post
          Signal no more in market place gone....
          Not much activity here forum also no new signals etc....

Stay Safe from bad strategies and Covid...

nc!
          seems like it's back online...most likely the vendor took it off when it was in DD....it may not be as lucky the next time

2XU7KvQ.jpg

Comment

At st market place is not? Thanks nc

Comment

I can only see the top 30 signals on Simple Trader now, so it probably just didn't make the list.

You can still access the system page directly: https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/12095/Triumph.html

But it hasn't been updated since Aug 26th on the ST system page...

Comment

Working...
              X