FxPriceActionSignals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pal444
    I was waiting for first little drawdown since I'm public to see first reactions......and there you go.
    At first let's clear the issues in order:
    " you have had too many losses at these lot levels. Seven losses out of the last nine trades is killing this signal" - 4 looses in a raw of -6.8% (by 26.11) and before it was one winning of +1.49% (my own calculation) and 3 BEs between -0.002%-0.027%
    pal444 - so those 3 BEs you call looses ("seven looses") ???
    Break even means sometimes a little minus, sometimes plus: all together this is ZERO comparing with a standart loss of 2%
    Last edited by Mariusz K.; 11-26-2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

pal444
      You're saying " I want to cry but I like you so I think you will recover the losses in short time".
      I"m so sorry to say NO NO NO if anyone think about quick recovery; at first what recovery we're talking about: I'm up well 12% for the month.....
      Guys, we approach very important issue regarding trading: if you even think about quick recovery it will effect your activity so simply you break your trading rules and your trading plan is gonna get down and following further loosing money......of course if you have the trading plan: " It would be more but I cut my risk in # number of lots by half as a measure of protection after the first few trades"; I'm so sorry to say that but if you change anything during trading, letting your emotions to play just after few trades, you just don't have the plan.
      I'm always saying that my risk of 2% a trade is already aggressive (I don't wonna even mention about guys risking 5% and more) and warning to not risk then that; at first trying my service it is very wise to risk less to be familiar what I do and to check the copier (some of clients do it and I appreciate them); before you start my free trial you should to know how much to risk and you should to analyze my past 12 months of data (I'm very eager to talk to everybody!) - and once you start, DON'T change anything; breaking rules always brings further looses...
      There is no place for " I want to cry" if you wonna be a trader, not a looser - trading is for cold blood trading plan and execution and that's what I've been doing; of course, despite I have 12 months record it is no prove for further good results (I don't wonna lure anybody!), no but it is just some better edge and nothing more to look for and to protect properly by analyzing my detailed data.
      Guys, pleaaase, don't waste my money for free trial if you're not sure what to do with my signals - talk to me before !?
      Last edited by Mariusz K.; 11-26-2013, 03:15 PM.

Comment

pal444
        I'm not feeling good if someone is not happy with me and loose money; I took closer look: if you started to follow my trades since 13th this month up to date there is a loss of 3.9% (my calculation based on my own account that could be little different to MyFxBook); even if for some reason you got more, like 5,6%(if it happened you should talk immediately to me/ST stuff) - so what? You have to be prepared for at least my max. drawdown so the above means nothing.There is no way to avoid longer loosing strikes with longer data - we, traders HAVE to accept looses as a natural part of the trading.
        Pal444, please don't take personally all what I said, if I offended you in any way, I'm so sorry, it wasn't my intention. Apparently you're not experienced like I wasn't few years ago....
        Last edited by Mariusz K.; 11-26-2013, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mariusz K. View Post
          pal444
          I'm not feeling good if someone is not happy with me and loose money; I took closer look: if you started to follow my trades since 13th this month up to date there is a loss of 3.9% (my calculation based on my own account that could be little different to MyFxBook); even if for some reason you got more, like 5,6%(if it happened you should talk immediately to me/ST stuff) - so what? You have to be prepared for at least my max. drawdown so the above means nothing.There is no way to avoid longer loosing strikes with longer data - we, traders HAVE to accept looses as a natural part of the trading.
          Pal444, please don't take personally all what I said, if I offended you in any way, I'm so sorry, it wasn't my intention. Apparently you're not experienced like I wasn't few years ago....
          I have learned my lesson Mariusz, I will not contact you again. I apologize for contacting you with my concerns.

Comment

It's hardly a problem Mariusz. I think he is not so sure what he is talking about. There is a 5.6% drawdown at the moment. Historically there has been 20% so I would not let it bother you. Still 12%+ for the month. Doing very well. Do not despair from just 1 person. Others here would be very happy so far as I am.

Comment

BigRiverMan
              Thanks for your support. According to my own calculation it is bigger: -6.8%.....doesn't matter; also please notice that my max.drawdown is 26.17%, not 20%; as long as it doesn't exceed the historical one and you don't risk more then me there is no issue;
              If I reach 30% of drawdown (based on balance not equity) I will stop trading for at least one week - to objectively and without emotions analyze what's going on.
              I'm trying to not lure people by many tricks I knew over years in the business so let me please express once more:
              despite I have 12 months record it is no prove for further good results; this is only some better edge and nothing more to look for so analyzing my detailed data is crucial to properly manage risk.
              Mariusz

Comment

Comment

Helgi,
                  You make me shy....... to be sincere I wonna leave as if weaker period comes will be a test period: more for my followers then for me; I'm thinking to write something down about money management and risk involved with trading;
                  my longer stats about December are pretty good including period between Christmas and New Year so I'm not gonna miss especially I'm not leaving for holiday or so, just going to family but this is such easy to do my job on the move, isn't it?
                  Helgi, let's keep in touch over Facebook.....I do like your homeland......
                  Cheers, Mariusz

Comment

HOW TO SEND SMS FROM MT4
                    I would be highly appreciate if anybody could give me a tip how to do it; got a serious problem with my stop mover/partial taker EA and I need urgently that sort of monitoring being out of laptop; I'd like to know once my price level of BE/partial is hit
                    Sincerely, Mariusz

Comment

Originally posted by Mariusz K. View Post
                      HOW TO SEND SMS FROM MT4
                      I would be highly appreciate if anybody could give me a tip how to do it; got a serious problem with my stop mover/partial taker EA and I need urgently that sort of monitoring being out of laptop; I'd like to know once my price level of BE/partial is hit
                      Sincerely, Mariusz
                      Hi Mariusz,

I'm not aware of this functionality on MT4, however you can set a price alert SMS on SimpleTrader.

Click on SMS Alerts, then there blue button that says Set Market Price Notification

Then you'll get a message when the predefined price is hit.
                      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Thanks Nick, I'm running for that....
                        Mariusz

Comment

Alternatively, you can download the metatrader 4 app on your smart phone (if you have one - I use an iPhone!) and then use the notification feature within mt4 on your PC. You can then set an alert on mt4 on the PC and change it so that it sends a notification to your phone. It seems to work without any delays and is very quick to do once the initial setup has been completed. I use it everyday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Yes I believe this was part of the new MT4 release on android and iphone. V good handy tool

Comment

I appreciate guys! I do have the smartphone but at first I'll try the alert from Simple Trader; it seems to be simpler way to get it.
                              Cheers, Mariusz

Comment

Hi Mariusz!

I joined up half way through November and am currently loving watching you trade, call me weird but there is a beauty and an art about price action that I have always been attracted to, glad to finally see someone with such Price Action talent & part of the LFT / Connect Forex signals group, looking forward to staying with you long term, through the ups and the downs. More prosperity to you Mariusz and profitable trading!

Comment

Working...
                                X