Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FxPriceActionSignals

Hi guys,
    I'm pretty new signal provider from Poland however not new to trading area.
    Having almost 10 years of experience it doesn't mean I'm professional for the period - not at all; for most of the time spending $$$$ for new systems, live trading rooms,buying signals, indicators.....to finally realize it simply doesn't work(!); one big disappointment after another one....but at some point I truly got passion about trading that gave me strength to fight further; piece by piece, taking some knowledge from the above services plus my own ideas, I was slowly and gradually creating something mine......for about 1.5 half year, since I came back permanently to Europe, I'm making living from trading only and now getting into new stuff for me - to be a trading provider.
    I'm a big fan of simplicity of reading raw charts and always risking 2% per single trade that in my own opinion it is still aggressive (!). At the moment of writing having 49weeks of proved trading data.Please have a look at my verified results (that everyone can get it using a copier + 2 weeks free trial): https://www.myfxbook.com/members/FxP...nalscom/721405
    I'm very eager to talk about any issue regarding Forex and trading - just drop me a line
    Regards,
    Mariusz Krzyzelewski
    Last edited by Mariusz K.; 11-12-2013, 08:24 PM.

Hey - this looks really great and I'm sure a lot of the members here and on the Simpletrader network will love this sort of signal.

Big thumbs up from me - interested to see where this goes

Comment

Hey,

Would you mind explaining a little about your signal? Max DD? etc etc. What is your strategy and indication of trade opportunity?

Has Nick ever approached this trader to add to this site maybe? Looks like a good manual trader to me with that equity.

Comment

Waleed121, WillT

I'm very pleased of your interest, guys!
        My forex approach is as old as about 300 years old rice trading - price action focusing what story raw candlestick patterns can tell me; there are about 20 basic this kind of signals, patterns but it is far better to focus on few ones only to be more familiar with them; personally I trade just two patterns: Inside Bar (including Engulfing that is a sort of IB) and Pin Bar - that's it. Those signals, patterns are very well verified over years or rather over few hundred years.....
        I do believe in huge potential of simplicity in every kind of our live - including trading of course, however a chart overloaded by tech indies doesn't go together with the above.....please don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying indicators can not be good advice and profitable, no but there must be some balance allowing our brain perception to see the core of current market situation; immagine, if you wear a fancy pinky sun glasses how do you see naturally blue sky? Simple question - simple answer I guess....focusing on heaps of indices washes away real action - real PRICE ACTION on chart.
        Guys, I do offer two weeks free trial and a copier (Simple Trader with awesome support!) to adjust and merge with my master forex account only ....but let's make it absolutely clear - those two weeks of free trial can not show you what I do and especially how good or bad trader I'm.
        Trading is about long term investment....how long you can ask? I would say at least (!) one bloody whole year of independent verification that by myself I'm still not into.....
        I love trading and that's my pleasure to talk, to answer any question regarding forex and tech issues of the copier
        Regards, Mariusz
        Last edited by Mariusz K.; 11-12-2013, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Hi Mariusz,

Congratulations on your success this past 12 months. 200% return in a year is a big achievement!

I can see you've withdrawn about $12,000 in profits over the past 12 months. Is this what you use for your living expenses?

Are you trading any other accounts in addition to this one?
          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Nick,
            That's awesome for a trader to hear something like that from another trader....finally after nearly 10 years of fighting! Thanks mate.
            Answering your question, Nick: to be sincere I'm not sure about the amount, anyway you touched an important part of my money management; 1.5 half year ago I permanently came back to my homeland and started to make living from trading only, however having ability to start with much bigger fund (and to earn more) I did it with reasonably small one - to protect my hard earned lovely money; up to August this year I was living from savings only and every month reinvesting my forex accounts; since September all I earn I take for living.
            Nick, yes, I keep other live accounts; together with staring up my own website, copier, Simple Trader, I'm cooperating with two companies actually in the same way, selling my signals (based on the same verification as here of course)
            Regards, Mariusz
            Last edited by Mariusz K.; 11-12-2013, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Jesh Mariusz K

Thank you for your comments. I see a very interesting trend of opening double position for one pair... can you explain this? So you pick up profit from one of the position and let the other run in profit or cut even correct?

Many thanks,
              Waleed

Comment

Hi _ I'm very interested in FxPriceActionsignals.

Have been researching historic DD and profit and wondering about the profit figure expressed at Simple Trader of 25.02% average monthly profit. On MyFXBook it shows 12.38% and MT4i it shows 11.3%. As best as I can tell the latter two figures are for both strategies. There are also small difference in DD, but those are not a concern as they are generated by different systems.

So why does the ST site show about double the profit?

Cheers,
                Rod

Comment

Rod,
                  The both ways are correct: the way ST shows overall/monthly profit is not rare but I agree it can be misleading: they treat your initial deposit as 100% already so if you earn let's say 25% - will be displayed 125%; personally I don't like it - I prefer to see only clear profit and that's it.
                  Every verification will differ a little due to software data or so.....anyway I advise to watch MT4i (at the moment there is some bug I can not find) so let's take average monthly profit of 11%
                  Regards, Mariusz

Comment

Waleed,
                    Generally speaking you're absolutely right - this is following short term trend in term of Forex market analyze; let's go maybe a bit in details as I guess you're following my signals by a copier and you wonna know what's going on.
                    If I pick up a valid signal setup in the direction of mentioned short term trend (I also follow counter trend) and it reaches break even then I can consider to take another signal but only if on next day it'll appear brand new price action setup in the same direction (if it is opposite one - I simply ignore it); so all in all I got, in the above scenario, one trade already in safe mode and another one put into risk : partial profit taken of about 1.4%, another 1% can be taken by the first trade and the second one can loose 2% or go into next profit. If anything not clear, please let me know
                    Regards, Mariusz

Comment

Originally posted by Mariusz K. View Post
                      Rod,
                      The both ways are correct: the way ST shows overall/monthly profit is not rare but I agree it can be misleading: they treat your initial deposit as 100% already so if you earn let's say 25% - will be displayed 125%; personally I don't like it - I prefer to see only clear profit and that's it.
                      Every verification will differ a little due to software data or so.....anyway I advise to watch MT4i (at the moment there is some bug I can not find) so let's take average monthly profit of 11%
                      Regards, Mariusz
                      Thanks very much for the prompt response Mariusz.

I still don't at all understand how ST is coming up with 25%/month profit for you when in fact it is 11 or 12%. I checked Viper and Trade Alerter and their figures agreed with MyFxBook. But I wonder if some others may also be wrong. In comparing Signals it sure distorts reality.

I hope that Nick or Will can chime in on this. If not I'll start a separate thread on it.

Best Regards,
                      Rod

Comment

Rod,
                        If it is like you're saying definitly you should talk to Simpler Trader guys to fix it; however I'm pretty sure everyone watches MyFxBook data so everything is clear......sure, the above messes around......
                        Mariusz

Comment

Comment

Good Morning Mariusz,

I just joined your signals two days ago. I want to cry but I like you so I think you will recover the losses in short time. Have a great day Mariusz and I look forward to your winning edge for many years to come. Pal

Comment

Hello Mariusz, Is everything ok your end? I am concerned in that you have had too many losses at these lot levels. Seven losses out of the last nine trades is killing this signal. My two week trial is over and I am down $323. It would be more but I cut my risk in # number of lots by half as a measure of protection after the first few trades. I want to wish you well, perhaps take a breather and step back and regain the winning edge. I don't like to say good luck as you are better than needing luck, how about Good Trading Conditions!

Comment

Working...
                              X