No announcement yet.

Smart Scalper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already lowered. Figured I'd lower the risk while I was up for a change. Now at .5 with .75 lots.Thanks

Comment

• Nice work Smart

Man I am so happy the first trades are a success. I never had this happen to me before with a risky signal! Woooo!

I must admit I got worried when the GJ started to move lower after news from China, but then I woke up and I saw green (pips).

Comment

• still waiting for the BT...

Comment

• Hi Vijay,

before taking new psitions, pls take notes of several ocassions coming tonight. FYI

Rgds,
          IM

Comment

• Originally posted by HOPP View Post
            still waiting for the BT...
            You will get it soon, i ll try to do this as soon as possible.
            Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• I'm up 3.01% from the 5 trades yesterday. don't know why the difference - will need to compare the next few trades to see if it's my broker.

Comment

• Originally posted by mag1 View Post
                I'm up 3.01% from the 5 trades yesterday. don't know why the difference - will need to compare the next few trades to see if it's my broker.
                Whats your risk settings?

Comment

• Risk is 0.5 -

Comment

Risk is 0.5 -
                    Then you should have got 5.4%, check what happened and let us know as well.

Comment

• Hi SmartTrader, will we have trades everyday for this strategy or only when it sees opportunities? Great job by the way!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I have an open trade GBJP buy showing on mt smart trader platform but not on my MT4 ??

Comment

I have an open trade GBJP buy showing on mt smart trader platform but not on my MT4 ??
                          There are no open trades as of now. If you have anything left please close it, you would get good profits

Comment

• Originally posted by yvancoronado View Post
                            Hi SmartTrader, will we have trades everyday for this strategy or only when it sees opportunities? Great job by the way!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
                            You would get trades almost daily yvancoronado, sometimes more than once in a day. Ofcourse some days are exceptions so you may not see the trades. But such days are limited.

Comment

• It was a reporting issue - all sorted now

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                                You would get trades almost daily yvancoronado, sometimes more than once in a day. Ofcourse some days are exceptions so you may not see the trades. But such days are limited.
                                Got it, so ideally without any losing trades, we can expect at least 20% increase per week, so the occasional 10% losses wouldn't be too bad.

Sent from my SGP321 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X