No announcement yet.

Smart Scalper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome work today..... 3 great trades.

Comment

• Allright Gentlemen,
      done and thanks for the good Clue .... hope I will not missed the good results from SmartScalper again

*Newbie here.

Comment

• Ok diesmal now got the 3 pips from Smart Scalper , Go Vijay for President !

Originally posted by Imran View Post
        Allright Gentlemen,
        done and thanks for the good Clue .... hope I will not missed the good results from SmartScalper again

*Newbie here.

Comment

• Creating an account with IC markets, I cant keep watching from the side lines, to much good trading going on in here.

Thanks Vijay for the consistent updates and active reply's in the forum, its good to know your only quick reply away... hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by pippop View Post
            Creating an account with IC markets, I cant keep watching from the side lines, to much good trading going on in here.

Thanks Vijay for the consistent updates and active reply's in the forum, its good to know your only quick reply away... hehe
            Quick edit to ask:Where do I sign up for your signals? I can see your original offer but am also interested in the smart scalper signal...

Cheers.

Comment

• Smart Scalperage
              FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Comment

• Whew, got it all set up and ready to roll. Thanks Timo for pointing me to the correct area.... and thanks Nick for helping me get it up and running.

Never used a trade copier before so was a bit unsure (still am actually... hehe.)

Comment

• Vijay, I want to put Scalper on another account, how much is it if you are a Smart Trader subscriber?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                    Vijay, I want to put Scalper on another account, how much is it if you are a Smart Trader subscriber?
                    Its 30$. BRM. Send a mail to the support, they will give you the details.
                    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Fantastic EA trade Vijay! Thanks for your service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lovely trade vijay, many thanks

Comment

• Nice trade Vijay, thank you

Comment

• Thank Smart

Comment

• Always nice to wake up to that!

(this is after I've been violently woken up by my dog jumping on the bed and standing on my face)

Comment

• (this is after I've been violently woken up by my dog jumping on the bed and standing on my face)
                                LOL, waking up any other way would be nice...

Smart trader indeed...

Comment

Working...
                                X