• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All good. Thanks Smart

Comment

• 9,10 pips loss. It is fine!

Comment

• Like your style of trading the trend. Both your signals
        I took one EURCAD sell based on W chart. Entry at 1.5245, with SL 1.5372 and TP 1.4805. Let's see how that goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• little loss but i am glad

thanks

Comment

• Hi Vijay,

Did YOU close the last basket EURCAD manually or was closed by the EA? Just curious to know...

Henri

Comment

• No, the algorithm dynamically chooses the TP levels for each position of the grid to the same final price, in order to average them to BE when the price goes negative far away the first entry.
              If you see it in the charts, almost every time, the TP of every position is in the middle between the first entry and the last one.

Originally posted by Henri View Post
              Hi Vijay,

Did YOU close the last basket EURCAD manually or was closed by the EA? Just curious to know...

Henri

Comment

• That eur/cad was much better than I thought it was going to be. Must admit I was losing the faith for awhile but the EA worked perfectly.... Great job ST. However after this little exercise, I'm reducing the multiplier from 1 to .75.

Comment

• hey guys,

after a long time we saw DD around 20%. But we exited at almost BE. i am very glad that it worked. I might reduce the risk a bit, may be by 20%. i will inform you guys once i do this, so that you guys don't need to be in tension we still have got more than 31% this month, a great month

Cheers
                  Last edited by SmartTrader; 03-31-2014, 02:10 PM.
                  Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Vijay... Amazing as always!

Brilliant trading this month both smart trader and scalper

Many, Many thanks for all the green pips

!!//Ben

Comment

• Question: can I still subscribe to this system hands off and still be successful?

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                        hey guys,

after a long time we saw DD around 20%. But we exited at almost BE. i am very glad that it worked. I might reduce the risk a bit, may be by 20%. i will inform you guys once i do this, so that you guys don't need to be in tension we still have got more than 31% this month, a great month

Cheers
                        How much will you reduce the risk? I'm running at 0.4x and was comfortable with the recent dd. What should I turn my risk to to keep the same settings?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
                          How much will you reduce the risk? I'm running at 0.4x and was comfortable with the recent dd. What should I turn my risk to to keep the same settings?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                          ditto, although im at 0.5 the same applies id would very much like to keep the same risk setting

i see the figure of 20% being a possibility is this the figure you will run with?

many thanks

//Ben

Comment

• Hi Vidjay,

I also think you don't have to change the risk setting. Excepted this episode (which ended nicely), other trades were perfect.
                            Keep up the nice job Vijay and bring us more green PIPs.

Thanks,
                            Henri

Comment

• Hi Guys,

i just reduced the risk size by 20%, i am hopeful we dont hit the same DD again for sometime. so till now i was opening 0.01 lot size for every 150$, now i made it to every 180$, so my master opens 0.03 lot size instead of 0.04 till the account grows to 720$.

For those who wants the same risk as earlier, you can modify the following way

multiply your current risk with 1.2, and put the result value as your risk, you will get the same lot sizes as earlier

e.g. if your current risk is 0.5
                              1.2*0.5 = 0.6, so your new risk setting should be 0.6

if your current risk setting is 0.4, then 1.2*0.4=0.48

simple, sorry for the change of risks and unnecessary work for you guys, but its for good.

if you keep up the same work as this month, with the reduced risk we should be able to achieve 25%, thats a lot, isnt it?
                              Last edited by SmartTrader; 04-01-2014, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dadof3and3 View Post
                                Question: can I still subscribe to this system hands off and still be successful?
                                Definitely, all you need to do is set the risk and forget it

Comment

Working...
                                X