Smart Scalper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Vijay,
    I know this would sound a bit odd but I wanted to ask you one question. From your name it looks like you are an Indian and I am hearing that forex trading is illegal in India. Can you guide me in this because I am an Indian very much wanting to excel in forex but some people say that you can have jail if the RBI finds you trading in forex.

You seem to be an experienced trader. Can I have your suggestion in this matter please?

Thank you,
    Gabriel B. Peters

Comment

• Originally posted by gabrielpeters View Post
      Hi Vijay,
      I know this would sound a bit odd but I wanted to ask you one question. From your name it looks like you are an Indian and I am hearing that forex trading is illegal in India. Can you guide me in this because I am an Indian very much wanting to excel in forex but some people say that you can have jail if the RBI finds you trading in forex.

You seem to be an experienced trader. Can I have your suggestion in this matter please?

Thank you,
      Gabriel B. Peters
      Yes, thats true, you can not trade forex. Thats why i am not trading any of my money in forex. The accounts that i have are PAMMs, so all i do is like an analyst job. I am myself not trading so i am not doing anything illegal. In your case, i am sorry i cant help you. You can find a system and trade for others and earn money, but if you want to trade with your own money, risk is yours.
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Hi,
        am a little worried with the current trade , we are trading cad , and there is big news in 3 hours , what is the plan if t/p is not hit till then? are you closing before news?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambolino View Post
          Hi,
          am a little worried with the current trade , we are trading cad , and there is big news in 3 hours , what is the plan if t/p is not hit till then? are you closing before news?
          if we get some profit, i ll close before news, else i ll go with the trade.
          Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• what if we catch it on the top again

Comment

• is there a max amount of trades open?

Comment

• Great trade again. Thankyou smart trader.

Comment

• Originally posted by dazz1975 View Post
                  Great trade again. Thankyou smart trader.
                  Your trades are closed? I've got 3 trades still open

Comment

• Originally posted by shawntan View Post
                    Your trades are closed? I've got 3 trades still open
                    Closed on mine too but still open on the master. Just depends on your feed whether you hit TP yet or not (assuming you have copy TP set to yes)

Comment

• Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
                      Closed on mine too but still open on the master. Just depends on your feed whether you hit TP yet or not (assuming you have copy TP set to yes)
                      Ah I think my broker didn't hit the tp in the last hour. It was 0.3 pips away. Hope it doesn't kill me

Comment

• Hit tp on both my accounts... IC Mkts and Axitrader. Many thanks Smart Scalper, nice start to the month

cheers
                        TSS

Comment

• Great work Vijay.

Keep it up mate. Well done!

Comment

• Thank Hanuman!!! That may be the highest profit I ever made from SS. Thanks Vijay

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• Agreed, highest profit basket/trade since start, great trading Vijay,

Brilliant start to the month, was watching it grind slowly up last night, felt good to get up this morning to see a win, has put me in a good mood,

Many thanks for the continued pips, in my portfolio you are the most consistent,

//Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                                Yes, thats true, you can not trade forex. Thats why i am not trading any of my money in forex. The accounts that i have are PAMMs, so all i do is like an analyst job. I am myself not trading so i am not doing anything illegal. In your case, i am sorry i cant help you. You can find a system and trade for others and earn money, but if you want to trade with your own money, risk is yours.

wouldn't an offshore company work in that case?

Comment

Working...
                                X