No announcement yet.

Smart Scalper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And also more weird is that I have a HotForex live account too, but, as you can see from the pic attached, High was @1.62003: so, we had, on two difference accounts, (a huge) 73.3 pips difference on the same broker and on the same real trading server !!

How can it happens?

This is the first time I see a such discrepance.

And, moreover, what would have happened on subscriber's accounts when those trades get closed yesterday? More likely we all suffered three losses instead of the good profit shown on SmartTrader master account....

Maybe it's really time to change broker Vijay, for your and our (subscribers) safety.

Fabio

EURNZD pic.jpg
    Last edited by Prasadast71; 11-16-2013, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prasadast71 View Post
      And also more weird is that I have a HotForex live account too, but, as you can see from the pic attached, High was @1.62003: so, we had, on two difference accounts, 73.3 pips difference (with the same broker and the same real trading server) !!

How can it happens?

This is the first time I see a such discrepance.

And, moreover, what would have happened on subscriber's accounts when those trades get closed yesterday? More likely we all suffered three losses instead of the good profit shown on SmartTrader master account....

Maybe it's really time to change broker Vijay, for your and our (subscribers) safety.

Fabio

[ATTACH=CONFIG]369[/ATTACH]
      This is very strange, i dont have any problem in changing broker either. Just that hotforex is too good for indian customers in terms of withdrawing money. I will contact the customer service on this issue, and get back to you guys with a solution.
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

tell us if you need more screenshots if they asked for

this would be the first time i see a broker hunting the TP levels

Comment

Originally posted by Okda View Post

LOL

sure thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Okda View Post

Yes Vijay, feel free to ask mee too if you need more pics/data from my HF live accounts.

Cheers,

Fabio

Comment

Yes Vijay, feel free to ask mee too if you need more pics/data from my HF live accounts.

Cheers,

Fabio
              Yes prasad, i need one help.

is your account a micro account? hotforex had micro accoounts (am not sure if they have now). My account for this sytem is a micro account. If you or anybody has a hotforex micro accouont, can you please log in to that and see the price? I just need this info.

Comment

Hi Vijay.

No, my live acc at HF it's a Premium one, not a Micro, so probably it's a different server from yours (but not sure at 100% on this): mine, however, is " HFMarketsEurope-Live Server2 ".

Fabio
                Last edited by Prasadast71; 11-16-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

So we are going to be copying a micro account with $100 only....with dodgy feeds? Woah! I mean at least the provider should put $200 in if they believe in the system for correct MM?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

I am running a micro act w/ PaxForex. High on the candle was 1.6204

Comment

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                      I have just observed this in other broker, FXCM, i did not see the last bar high touching 62402, however in hot forex the last bar high is 62736.

My terminal pic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]366[/ATTACH]
                      was your market close price 1.6177 ?

Comment

Originally posted by recint View Post
                        was your market close price 1.6177 ?
                        Yes, thats correct
                        Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                        So we are going to be copying a micro account with $100 only....with dodgy feeds? Woah! I mean at least the provider should put $200 in if they believe in the system for correct MM?
                        Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                        Yes BigRiver, i am trying to topup the account. Master is running on a micro account, so the subs should get a better performance than the master. Regarding MM, I have mentioned in the faq page to follow at 0.5x risk to have the DD fix at 20%. This is till my account is topped up. i am working on it.
                        It is a good thing if the master is running on a micro account which has higher spreads than a fast ECN account. about the dodgy feeds, see my reply below.

Hi Vijay.

No, my live acc at HF it's a Premium one, not a Micro, so probably it's a different server from yours (but not sure at 100% on this): mine, however, is " HFMarketsEurope-Live Server2 ".

Fabio
                        I just checked my other CurrenX account(like ECN) also has the same high of the last bar as 1.62736. I guess the problem is because of the liver server 1, which is HFMarkets-Live Server - HF Markets Ltd. I have contacted hotforex customer care on this issue. May be i will ask them to move my account to liveserver2.

Comment

Vijay,

what about the three EURNZD Long trades in case of that spike wasn't happened (so, the trades didn't close at TP)?

They would have been left open over the weekend?

Thanks,

Fabio

Comment

my market close price is 1.6200. Big discrepancy.

Comment

Vijay,

what about the three EURNZD Long trades in case of that spike wasn't happened (so, the trades didn't close at TP)?

They would have been left open over the weekend?

Thanks,

Fabio
                              Yes, they would have been left over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by recint View Post
                                my market close price is 1.6200. Big discrepancy.
                                Close price might differ because of different things recint. some servers might be closed and some times some brokers close the trading early, so yes it depends. This thing is always there.

Comment

Working...
                                X