Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oportunis
    replied
    Even if this year he has good performance you have to look at his overall performance and that one is still in huge loss... Grid systems are doomed to fail. He might be doing good for a while and than gets hit with loss and it wil take 2-5 years to recover. It's about 2 years since he was let go by Nick and he is nowhere near his last HWM...

Leave a comment:

• primi
    replied
    Link? All I can see is a disconnected account and large open DD that is not even showing.

Leave a comment:

• Isochronous
    replied
    SmartScalper has been doing well in 2018!

Leave a comment:

• ace
    replied
    Would be good to keep all of us in updated about what are you doing behind a scenes.. Have you changed sth in EA, or you build new one...

btw: you doing good work!

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied
    Thanks. I will.

Leave a comment:

• Isochronous
    replied
    Keep up the good work Vijay

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied
    Originally posted by ace View Post
    Vijay fingers crossed. I've used to be your sub for almost 2y. Looking forward you back in shape.
    We closed with small profit

Leave a comment:

• Isochronous
    replied
    Out of DD and closed at a small profit. Good work Vijay (even though the DD was pretty excessive at stages!)

Leave a comment:

• ace
    replied
    Vijay fingers crossed. I've used to be your sub for almost 2y. Looking forward you back in shape.

Leave a comment:

• Isochronous
    replied
    Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post

Hi

Yes, i am there and trading. You were right, it was good for scalper until the last month. However, the DD is not at dangerous levels. I am trying to close at BE or with little loss. Some times we do get tough times. Lets see how it goes.
    Thanks for replying Vijay. GC is rallying so the DD is reducing which is good to see. Looking forward to SS finishing the year on a high!

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied
    Originally posted by Isochronous View Post
    Haven't heard from SmartScalper for a while. You still there Vijay?

2017 was going well until this week!
    Hi

Yes, i am there and trading. You were right, it was good for scalper until the last month. However, the DD is not at dangerous levels. I am trying to close at BE or with little loss. Some times we do get tough times. Lets see how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• Isochronous
    replied
    Haven't heard from SmartScalper for a while. You still there Vijay?

2017 was going well until this week!

Leave a comment:

• primi
    replied
    To close one trade for x% loss and then reopen moments later at the same price makes absolutely no sense at all. If it's your rule that you should be closing when in x% DD then you have to close the trade and not reopen.

There were quite a few better places to close one or more trades because obviously this particular setup didn't work. If you still like it so much for some reason you close the trade at a good location and then reopen when price action indicates shorts are in order. That can be at a better price (most likely) or at sometimes even at a similar or slightly worse price. But at least you got the signal to short.

You can also completely forget this pair and trade a better setup on another pair. It makes no sense to keep trading the same pair just because you have a trade open on this pair and you'd like to get out of it by price averaging.

You will most likely keep ignoring me like you did on the other (Smart trader) thread. No problem. I was probably the last subscriber there and cancelled. I kept this subscription and I'm most likely the last subscriber here as well. I'm managing my own way out of your mess anyway and have been for some time now because you keep getting in trouble and you keep repeating a lot of the same mistakes. It's unlikely you will ever learn from them either on your own or by reading some useful comments from a number of (former) subscribers. After all these years I've been around I feel it's definitely safe to say that.

Leave a comment:

• shawntan
    replied
    I got the trade vijay, I posted that almost the minute that happened as I wasn't sure if that was planned or a glitch

Leave a comment:

• SmartTrader
    replied
    Originally posted by shawntan View Post
    Hi vijay, was that a manual intervention when you closed the last opened trade? Now I've got 2 trades open with a BE tp between them. I believe you are looking to either close with 2 or open one further up?
    I have booked small profit on the 3rd trade so that i can re-enter that trade and BE the entire basket. Did you not get my new trade? All the GBPCAD trades should have been closed by now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X