No announcement yet.

FX Money Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the latest weekly reports I send to my subscribers.

Dear Subscribers

We close yet another profitable week. We closed 21 trades gaining a total of 945 pips which brings the total for November to 1847 pips. November is already half way through and the account is up 11.84% from October. Drawdown is within the target range of 15-20% and is currently 17%.
    November as anticipated is looking very good in terms of performance and this week he crossed new records for growth and pips. Growth is now +484% since inception in April 2013 and total number of pips stands at 18199.

performance sheet.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by thefxmoneymachine View Post
      can you pls PM your email and name. Thanks.
      Done, thanks again Steve..... assuming this was directed at me

Comment

In my opinion any level above 15% is a good entry. If you get above 20% you are very lucky.

Risk setting of 1.0 will use the same risk profile as the master account. The master account uses 0.1 lots per $10k. The lot size is calculated automatically as a proportion between the equity balance on master/slave accounts. Master account is EUR10k but we know the issue that different base currencies are ignored. So it's worked out as if master account is $10k.

Comment

guys who took my advice when DD was 20% are now sitting on good profits. We are nearly 16% in profit over October close.

Comment

just picked up your signal and been a good couple of days...thanks! I also seem to be benefiting from the older trades that i gained as a late entry (for once!!)

Comment

wow! 217.9 pips on that last EURNZD trade

Comment

Comment

That was a v smart move Waleed. Well done. Glad you basically cover 3 months subs in as many days.

People who joined on 1st Nov are now +17.5% and closed over 2900 pips. We have crossed 19200 pips since end of April.

Regards
                  Steve

Comment

Disaster month for this signal

Comment

Yep killed my account, got out. Did not expect this to be honest.... oh well crap happens

Comment

I managed to cover some of the losses from this signal manually (I'm running at low risk) but it has been a terrible month after a great end to Nov. There was an opportunity to get out of some of the JPY trades 2 days ago in profit which wasn't taken, which was a strange decision i thought. From their comms it seems the correlations they use have broken down.... will be interesting to see what happens now the Fed have played their hand.

Comment

Looks like the system that was drawdown friendly really crashed the account, everybody thinks they are a wizard for 6 months it seems

Comment

Working...
                          X