No announcement yet.

Forex ReBORN Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently about 1028000USD floating drawdown combined on his public accounts. Over one million dollars in floating drawdown. He'll keep going until he margin calls.

Comment

• Comment

• yip pissed is the correct word...i cut and ran yesterday out of the MAM.......live and learn, very difficult who to trust in this game

Comment

• I cut one EU short since I had other signals same account in +4.x% so one out -2.5% in the account. The only way to play Reborn for me is with signals and mixed with other signals cut smoothly when in profit from other signals reduce DD, balance does not get a hit with a - 25%. Trade for another day bla bla..... I get to choose broker and risk. MAM does not have any user controls and I would not like to be in that situation...cheers nc!

Comment

• When the trading history shows a continually increasing balance, that is a warning that the trader psychologically can not tolerate losses, and will hold and pray until margin call.

Comment

• Well I am out after many years following took my losses will recover with other signals already in place with other providers. Have a good day I will...nc!

Comment

• eu should drop soon but I think there is one more leg up and close before the weekly resistance.

However, this leg up will kill many people before going down!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spland FX View Post
                  eu should drop soon but I think there is one more leg up and close before the weekly resistance.

However, this leg up will kill many people before going down!
                  Well that comment helps a lot :-)

Comment

• Asad is now net LONG on eurusd. This indicates that EU is going down

Comment

Working...
                    X