Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex ReBORN Signal

100% Manual Scalping!

Guys, this is Asad Shah, I am a full-time trader and I've been trading for the past 5 years and managing millions of dollars.

Manual Scalping with the low draw down. Only trade major pairs. Maximum Draw Down Fixed 15%.

ReBORN's master account trading statement:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Asad...-active/934547

You can subscribe through this link:
    https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...eBORN.com.html

Myfxbook profile: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/AsadShah

Thanks,
    Asad Shah

Email: admin@forexreborn.com
    Last edited by AsadReborn; 04-22-2017, 06:45 PM.

Welcome Asad

Great to see you here. Can't wait to see your trading develop and wish you all the best.

Comment

Why do providers set up mini or cent accounts?

I just don't get it? Please inform me why it is beneficial or necessary? I have seen it several times before on some other signals too. I prefer this to demo, but really, not by much. So if any forum member could advise me of the benefits here I'd love to know.

To be honest it just makes me think. "OK, so he is only risking $1000 of his own money, why should I risk $10000?"

EDIT: Sorry also, it goes without saying that results are impressive. I just like to see providers putting their money where their mouth is.

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post

I just don't get it? Please inform me why it is beneficial or necessary? I have seen it several times before on some other signals too. I prefer this to demo, but really, not by much. So if any forum member could advise me of the benefits here I'd love to know.

To be honest it just makes me think. "OK, so he is only risking $1000 of his own money, why should I risk $10000?"

EDIT: Sorry also, it goes without saying that results are impressive. I just like to see providers putting their money where their mouth is.
        BigRiver,

providers might be putting less money because they dont have more? that could be one reason. They might have the talent but not the money.

In my case i have problems in depositing money from india, unless i move to different country i can not deposit. that is the reason i am not trading my own money even in my PAMM account. I just dont want to get in to legal issues.

"OK, so he is only risking $1000 of his own money, why should I risk $10000?"
        what if the provider thinks, i am making this sub, 10000 p.m and he is giving me only 60. Why should i do this? just kidding.

Viper is putting a lot of money, not just cos he just has so much money, but he has confidence in his system.

Some ppl can do that some cant for various reasons. But yeah its a good point.

I have seen some PAMM (aka managed accounts) which makes it compulsory for a fund manager to put his own money and any of his followers can put only that much money and not more than that and the fund manager can not withdraw money if his money is equal to any of the subscribers, he can withdraw only the excess money. This is a good thing for the followers.
        Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

It's just that I can see that Asad is based in Atlanta.

How many good American traders would not have $1000 to open an account? I understand if someone is from India or Indonesia where opening an account in USD may seem a stretch if they have the talent but not the funds, but not for someone from America.

Comment

I do tend to agree with you here Big River Man - however I think its worth letting the vendor answer why this is the deposit that they are using.

At LFT we generally won't take new traders onboard unless they have large capital as the master account now. As you say, why should you put 10k behind someone with only 1k of their own money.

I think Nick touched on this in his info to vendors in another post. Lets wait to hear from the vendor though

Comment

Woah! I think there is some confusion here... I am risking $14,000 of my money not $1,400, and plans to make more deposits in the future, combining my other accounts together.
              My account is NOT a cent account it's a mini account, open IBFX's website and confirm if you have a doubt. There is no such thing as a cent account in the US...
              Mini accounts just allow the trader to have a 1.0 lot= $1/pip , it makes it easier for me to understand rather than 0.10 lot =$1/pip

Thanks for compliment about the results though

Comment

Thanks Will!

Originally posted by WillT View Post
                Welcome Asad

Great to see you here. Can't wait to see your trading develop and wish you all the best.

Comment

Ok thanks for clearing that up Asad, yes results are promising and I have you on my watchlist for sure. Keep up the good work, I'll prob trial in the new year. Ah also do you plan on trading during December? Holidays etc I know that some traders take a break

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok thanks for clearing that up Asad, yes results are promising and I have you on my watchlist for sure. Keep up the good work, I'll prob trial in the new year. Ah also do you plan on trading during December? Holidays etc I know that some traders take a break

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                    I woke up to see these posts and was in shock lol
                    I will only take a 4 day vacation around New Years but besides that I will be trading the remainder of December whenever I see any confirm trades.
                    Thanks, I hope you will enjoy the trading results.

Comment

Good luck Asad, all the best with your signal mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Draghi View Post
                        Good luck Asad, all the best with your signal mate.
                        Thanks Mario.

Comment

Hi Asad!

Your short history looks very good and promising, UNTIL NOW... It’s not my intention to criticize, but 98% success seems almost unreal for any manual or automated system/strategy, and simply unsustainable for the LONG RUN... How do you achieve that, into what levels of DD do you let your positions run, what is your "normal" R:R ratio? That concerns me a lot

Regards!
                          Victor

Comment

Hi Victor,
                            Its totally manual scalping and my SL could be anywhere from 5pips to 60pips depending on the market conditions, TP depends on market movement because its scalping so I don't hold my trade for long time and I have managed my DD to be under 5%. I believe that I will be able to sustain a high success rate because I have faith in my trading.
                            Here is one managed account and in his account is also 98% success rate and I'm taking high risk on his account. The lower the risk the lower the DD and vice versa. My ratio varies because my SL and TP varies.
                            http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Fore...calping/755390

And I'm using same strategy on demo account and you can see the performance.
                            http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Fore...rn-demo/705764

Thanks
                            Asad Shah

Comment

Best of luck Asad.

Comment

Working...
                              X